Chapter 49: I Literally Can't Think Of A Chapter Name.

"Wait, so... Who's who?" Mae asked from beside me as I pressed the play button on my laptop.

"One more time. Sam is the younger but taller one and Dean is the older but smaller one. Castiel is the sexy angel and Bobby says 'Balls' a lot. It's actually pretty easy to remember." I explained as Supernatural started to play.

It felt so good to be back alive and human again. Well, I've had the odd headache and nose bleed here and there but now I know why.

It's because of my powers. I need to use them every so often or there's side affects. Mae manages to control hers easily but when it comes to me, its a little bit more difficult.

Everyone now knew about Mae. Mom freaked out the most but in the end she was just so happy.

At first, she was pretty hysterical about the fact that she didn't even know I was dead since Caroline never told her but she soon adjusted with the whole Mae thing too.

Everyone was super confused and weirded out by it but soon enough, everything fell back into place.

It had been about a month since our 'resurrection' and things were feeling better. I hadn't heard from barely any of the Mikaelsons since Klaus killed Valentina.

Elijah managed to bump into me at the grill but he had to make a quick exit.

I think they were all avoiding me.

The one thing I was mainly happy about was that everyone accepted Mae as my twin sister now. Before, they were all skeptical and treating her like another doppelgänger but it turns out Mae is pretty much just like me.

Crazy, enthusiastic about sleep, into her fandoms- which I am getting her in to of course-. Same social skills as me, which are the best.

She is literally... My twin I guess.

One thing I did want to change about her was her hair. I was so tempted to dye it a bright colour in the night but she would kill me if I did.

Unlike me, she wanted to go to school and make friends which to be honest is the worst thing she could do.

Once the programme finished, I switched off my laptop and lay in my bed with Mae lying beside me.

"Are you totally sure you want to go to school? It's boring there." I complained, not wanting to be left home alone all the time.

"I'm sure. I have barely any friends apart from your's and Caroline's so I want to make more. I don't want people to be creeped out by me." She replied, picking at her nails as she spoke.

I groaned at her reply and rolled on top on her so she was crushed by me.

"Get off." She grumbled whilst attempting to move me but I gripped her hands so she couldn't push me.

"Pleeeeaaasee."

"No."

"Pleaa-"

"No!" With one final shove I toppled onto the floor with a loud thud as I knocked over my bedside lamp.

Well, it's Mae's bedside lamp since we shared the same bed. For the time being we have to share my room but its lucky that I have a double bed otherwise sibling rivalry would be at an all time high.

"What's going on!" An exasperated cry sounded from outside my door which promptly barged open revealing my Mom in her work uniform.

"Uh nothing, don't worry." I said from off the floor. A look of relief spread through her as she looked between Mae and I.