Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...

*3rd persons POV*

Klaus arrived at the tomb, a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Worry was flowing through him at what he might find.

Using his hearing, he couldn't hear anything. No talking or heart beats. Just dead silence.

He could smell blood though. He followed the scent using his vampire speed and arrived a section of the tomb.

A girl sat in a chair, her arms bound and her head facing the ceiling as if it had been held there. Her long brown hair fell over the back of the chair and some blood was smudged around her mouth.

There was also a man on the floor with his throat torn out and a nasty bite on his wrist.

Klaus froze as he stared at the girl. Violet was dead and technically, it was his fault for killing her.

He was going to have to tell Kol and he would be broken. Never in his years of living had Klaus seen Kol love someone that much.

A few more moments of silence passed and Klaus turned around to leave the tomb.

Just as he was about to go, there was a snapping sound. He spun around to find the restraints that were secured around Violets wrists had been ripped off and Violet's head now hung low.

His eyes widened and he appeared in front of her. He shoved the dead mans body out of the way and focused on Violet.

"Violet?"

Suddenly her face lifted and she hissed through her fangs. Violet's eyes were red with grey veins underneath them.

*Violet's POV*

I was hissing. Why was I hissing? Snakes and cats do that and I'm not a snake or a cat.

Wait, why am I still alive? I was dead wasn't I? My time was up... I guessed Katherine must have tried to force blood down my throat.

I then realized that Klaus was in front of me, his eyes were wide. I stopped the whole hissing thing and closed my mouth, only to feel a slight pricking feeling on my lip.

"Ow." I muttered, placing my finger on my lip and seeing some blood as I looked at it "That's gonna suck."

I stood up from the chair and stretched hard. I guess being tied up stiffens you a bit.

"Oh hi." I smiled at Klaus who hadn't moved or said a word "Are you ok?"

"You're a vampire." Were the only words he could utter.

"Oh yea, I lied to you before," I shrugged my shoulders "I wasn't gonna complete the transition but hey, here I am."

"So you were just going to die and not tell anyone?"

"Yep." I gleamed, popping the 'p'. I didn't know why I was so happy. I mean, I was a vampire for god's sake.

Gradually a growling sensation erupted in my stomach and my jaw started to ache. I groaned

"I'm hungry. I want pizza." I announced, leaving the tomb. Klaus appeared beside me

"I think you might want something more satisfying than pizza." He said with a smirk, I gave him a confused look as we continued to walk. Pizza can satisfy me very well thank you very much.

"Blood, sweetheart. It's what you're craving."

I pulled a face "Ew no, I am not drinking blood."

"Have fun desiccating then." Klaus shrugged. We made it outside the tomb and thought occurred to me. Klaus was awake and Kol wasn't here. I'm pretty sure he would want to be here.