Chapter 40: Tis Time To Party

"Ok Caroline, I'm ready!" I called from my bedroom even though I didnt have to shout due to her vampire hearing.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror before exiting the room and meeting Caroline outside the door.

She grinned manically at the dress I was wearing. I will admit, Caroline was very good at picking out clothes for me.

The dress was a 50's style that tied up around the neck which came around mid-thigh. I was in love with this dress. Not even gonna lie. The details on it were skulls and zombie unicorns.

Nothing more nothing less. (Photo of the dress on the side, its a dress I own so ignore me in it and my messy room :L)

She sqeauled loudly before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the house and to her car. From the force that she pulled me, my head jolted backwards and my hair whipped out of my face.

Caroline really wanted to get to the party. Even though no one was there right now considering it starts at 7 and it was only 6:30.

But, Caroline being Caroline, she wanted to be there early.

"So, I dont want to go into an argument, but where do you stand with Klaus?" She asked as we sped along to the boarding house. I groaned internally as I knew she was going to ask sooner or later.

"We're just having problems right now... Kol's gone and Rebekah doesn't particularly like me." I trialed off, thinking back to yesterday when we had our 'little moment'.

"What kind of... Problems?"

"Ew Care no, nothing like that." I grimaced, pulling a face at her thoughts "It's complicated."

I saw her looking at me in the corner of my eye but I ignored her patronizing look. I will give it to her, she did warn me about Kol and Klaus when I came here but here I was having problems with them.

Apart from the music playing in the car, it was pretty much silent between us until we got to the party.

Surprisingly, some people were already there and I was tempted to smack my face against a wall when I saw Elena's car parked in the driveway.

Caroline noticed my sour expression and gave my shoulder a light shove as she parked the car.

"Hey! None of that tonight. We're here to have fun." She declared as we both exited the car.

"Yes, and I want to have fun but if they say anything to me about Kol or Klaus or anything about choosing sides then I am leaving and moving to Canada."

She threw her hands up in the air in defeat and I followed her into the house.

As soon as I walked in I was hit by waves of vibrations from the loud music that pulsed throughout the house.

Random teenagers from the school were already drunk on cheap beer and were acting like hooligans.

Thus, another reason why I was so surprised that Damon and Stefan let Caroline throw the party.

Caroline immediately went off to talk to people that were waving at her which left me alone... For about 5 seconds.

"Ah, Not-so-Colours." Damon smirked, ruffling my once neat and tidy hair.

"Seriosuly? What the hell do you mean 'not-so-colours?" I questioned and he made an 'o' face.

"Oh yea, memory wipe." He shrugged his shoulders and pulled a face "Sucks to be you then."

I gave him an unpleasant look before he weaved in between people and disappeared into the house.

Shaking my head, I grabbed a cup that was placed on a table and quickly drank its contents before putting it back.