Chapter 6: Birthday Pains

Picture of Kol and Violet on the side with her new hair ->

*flashback*

"No Kol. Don't you dare." I threatened as he looked ready to pounce. He didn't reply to my plea, just grinned at me before tackling me down onto the bed.

"Argh! Stop I have to get to school!" I tried to wriggle out from underneath him but it was no use, I was trapped.

"But it's your birthday, you should be here with me." Kol whined, locking his legs over mine so he was straddling me.

We had woken up about and hour ago, as yea, it was my birthday and Kol already gave me his present.

I will admit, birthday sex felt pretty good. Well, anything with Kol was good.

He lent his face closer to mine and brushed his lips over mine but not fully touching them. His head then directed to my neck area.

Small kisses were trailed along my neck and down to my collarbone which is where my sweet spot is. My back arched as Kol decided to lightly suck over that general area.

"Kol... I'm serious." I breathed, he growled in frustration and hovered his head above mine once again.

"But you'll be there and not with me! Stay with me." He pouted, looking straight into my eyes. I sighed and leaned forward, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Fine, I'll stay with you."

He flipped us over so fast I didn't even register it so I was now straddling his hips and he was leaning up to me.

"I love you Violet." Kol whispered, making shivers rack down my body. Kol smirked at me and slid his hands onto my waist as I was curvy enough for his hands to rest there.

"I love you too, Kol." I whispered back, pressing down hard on his lips. It didn't take long until Kol had managed to over power me, slipping his tongue gently into my mouth and letting it battle with mine.

Mornings like this were always the best. I had known Kol for what? 6 months? And it was like I had known him for 6 years.

He knew everything about me, always looked after me, never let me get upset, nothing. He was like an angel to me.

An angel that I loved.

*Flashback over*

I groaned as I stirred awake. I completely forgot it was my birthday tomorrow. And of course, it had to be a memory of Kol that reminded me... I wonder if Caroline would remember?

Probably not, she didn't really know much about me. Well, she knows pretty much my entire love life.

I stretched in my bed and glanced over to my window as light was shining through it. I kicked off my bed sheets and jumped up, going into my bathroom to start my shower.

I frowned, seeing that my towel wasn't in here so I ventured back into my bedroom only to find Tyler standing by the now open door.

"GAH!" I shouted, diving over to my bed and covering my body with my blanket. Tyler practically jumped out of my room and closed the door

"Sorry! Caroline sent me to say that she'll meet you at the grill." Tyler called from behind the door. I could literally die from embarrassment right now.

Getting caught by my sisters boyfriend in just my underwear isn't the best way to start my day.

I quickly grabbed my towel from my floor and hurried back into my bathroom in case of any other intruders.