Chapter 42: SCHOOL TIME!

"Caroliiiiiine!" I shouted, jumping on my sisters bed "Get up!"

There was a growl of protest from under the covers as I continued to bounce on top of her.

I bet you're wondering, how the hell was it me waking up Caroline?

To answer that question, I have no idea. I woke up at around 4 in the morning because I had the munchies and needed pizza so I made myself one, ate it, got bored of waiting for Caroline to wake up and got bored of waiting for too long, so, around an hour later here I am.

It was a school day may I point out and I had actually decided to now attend it. I hadn't told anyone and I forgot myself that I went in one day and enrolled myself so today was my first day.

"Violet stop! What the hell are you doing up so early?" Caroline complained, ripping the cover off of her so I was pushed off the bed in the process.

That didn't stop me of course, I was buzzing with energy for some reason. It may or may not have been the energy drink that I had with my pizza this morning, but oh well what can you do about it.

"I'm going to school now!" I chimed happily from the floor. Caroline stayed silent for about a minute before her head popped over the side of the bed with an incredulous expression on her face.

"What!?"

"I'm going to school now!" I repeated in the same happy tone as before. Caroline blinked a couple of times before comprehending what I said.

"You are going to school?"

"YES!" I shouted, getting bored of her asking again and again. Before she went to ask again I jumped up off the floor and ran out the room, back into mine.

Since I was still in my pyjamas, I needed to get dressed but first I wanted to do something with my hair since I was bored with the black.

I'm surprised I havent changed it sooner to be honest.

I didnt want to majorly ruin my hair by bleaching it and then colouring it so I think maybe dying one side blue and one side black?

Or the top black and the bottom blue?

Yea, that sounds cool.

Ok. Blue on the bottom and black on the top. Shouldnt take too long.

Surprisingly, by the time I was finished, Caroline was only just getting out of bed. I jumped back on top of her with my now dyed and dried hair and she took a moment to fully comprehend that I had done it.

"Wh- h- What?" She stuttered and I swished my head from side to side. I was tempted to start singing 'Whip My Hair' by Willow Smith but I resisted the urge.

Caroline once again pushed me off her bed and got up to get ready for school. I was already dressed and ready so I just had to wait for her.

So boring.

My outift consisted of a red tartan skirt, a long sleeved plain black top and some army boots. I also had some black tights on because I didnt get the chance to shave my legs...

"Ugh, come on Care! I wanna go!" I sighed, rolling around on her bed as she got dressed.

"School doesnt start for like another hour." She frowned.

"Then lets go to the grill. I need some hot chocolate anyway."

"We have hot chocolate here."

"No! Matt makes the best hot chocolate so we're going to Matt so he can make it!" I cried, thinking about how good Matt's hot choclates were.