Chapter 31: When All Else Fails Do Cheer Practice....

"Violet! Wake up, you have cheer practice today!" Caroline's voice sounded over me and I buried my head into my pillow more and pulled my cover over my head.

"Oh no. You are coming this time. You've missed so much!"

I let a sound rumble out of body and I tried to pry my eyes open but I couldn't bring myself to open them.

Probably because I didn't want to go to cheer practice so my body was making it hard to wake up.

"If you don't wake up then you don't get pizza fo-"

"Ok I'm up!" I ripped my cover off of me and was up in an instant. I kind of regretted doing that because my vision blurred out slightly and my head went dizzy.

"Your pizza is in the oven and your uniform is in your wardrobe." Caroline announced, leaving my room.

I'm surprised I didn't smell the pizza but now that I focused it smelt brilliant.

The only thing that would make this day better was if I didn't have to do stupid cheer practice...

I made my way to my bathroom and my eyes flickered to my cupboards where all my hair dye was stored.

I was so tempted to dye it again. It's what I do, I get bored of a colour so easily so that's why I change it around so often.

Another reason was so I didn't look identical to Valentina anymore if she came back to town. Now that most people know I have a doppelgänger, it would be easier if I changed my hair so they know who's who.

I picked out a bleaching kit and set to work on my hair. Considering how many times I had done this, I was pretty quick.

Roughly 20 minutes later, Caroline started to call me from downstairs. Drat, I wasn't even changed.

My hair was thankfully dry and now a light blond colour. I'll have to finish it when I get back.

Using my vampire speed, I quickly changed into my cheer outfit and was downstairs in a second.

Caroline looked like she was going to explode but then her face changed to complete confusion.

"You.. You changed your hair again?" She asked incredulously whilst pulling me out the door.

"Yep. I thought it would be easier to tell Valentina and I apart." I rolled my eyes at having to even say Valentina's name. She was such a bitch.

"Wait, she's back?"

"No, well, I don't think so. But if she does, then you'll be able to tell us apart." I explained, getting into her car.

She gave me an understanding look before shooting off. We were only a few minutes late before we got to the school but Care wouldn't stop moaning about it.

We walked to the girls and most of the turned to us and also gave us a confused look.

"Who's that?" I heard most of them say but when I got closer they all realized it was me.

"You dyed your hair again?" Bonnie asked as we stretched, I nodded curtly, not wanting to explain to every person why I had.

"Ok girls, you remember the routine?" Caroline called out and everyone answered yes. Well, everyone except me.

It had been so long since I had done the routine that my mind had completely blanked.

Thank god, Elena sensed that I didn't really remember and she quickly done hand movements to what I had to do.

2 hours later and practice was over. Caroline didn't let me get off easy through most of it. Apparently someone let slip about me doing cheerleading before she made me do all the hard bits because the usual girl Aimee had moved town.