Chapter 43: Dance Dance We're Falling Apart To Have Time...

Surprisingly, I woke up on my own accord this morning.

No Caroline calling my name. No calls or texts, just me waking up. It was weird to be honest.

Thankfully I wasn't hyper or anything, after yesterday at school I really don't want a repeat.

Me head did hurt a little bit though, and I had this weird numbish feeling in my fingers. Like if you sit on your hand for hours and then you try and use them. Its horrible, don't do it.

I stretched hard before slipping out of bed and immediately going into my bathroom.

My face was pale with some rings around my eyes. I have no idea why though, I didn't feel tired or anything.

To refresh myself, I had a shower. I pouted as most of the water had turned blue from my hair. I had only used a semi-permanent dye so its had probably all washed out now.

Back to full black again.

As soon as I stepped out the shower, I heard my phones ring tone going off. Running with a towel wrapped around my body, I quickly sprinted into my room and picked up the phone before it cut off.

"Hello?"

"Ah so you're up." A male voice called down the phone but I didn't recognize who it was.

"Who is this?" I asked, quickly checking my phone to see it was an unknown number.

"You really don't remember me?"

I narrowed my eyes and tried to think about who it could be. Then it hit me when laughter came down the phone.

"Enzo."

"10 points to Violet."

I rolled my eyes "Whats up? And, how did you get my number?"

"Damon gave it to me. Thought I might need it since I'm sticking in town for a bit."

"Ok... What's up then?"

"I hear you had a meeting with your lovely doppelgänger yesterday."

"How did you know that?" I frowned.

"I have contacts." Was all he said.

"Right. Well I have an envelope for you. I'll give it to you today if you go to the Lockwood dance."

"Is that you asking me to the dance?"

I scoffed at his arrogance "Uh, no. I already have a date. Sorry, Enzo."

"Worth a try. See you there sweet cheeks."

He hung up before I could say anything so I just chucked my phone onto my bed.

Ok then, giving Enzo his message from Valentina later.

I dried my hair and body and got dressed into an all black playsuit before leaving my room and getting some breakfast.

We didn't barely have any food in the house so I had to suffice with nachos for the time being.

I'll probably get lunch in the grill later. Speaking of lunch, I wonder what the time was. I forgot to check when I ended the call with Enzo.

I poked my head around the corner to see the clock that was hanging on the wall.

Oh. It was like 1 in the afternoon. No wonder Enzo began the conversation with 'Ah, so you're up'.

So I had roughly 5 hours until I had to be ready. That's good enough for me.

I brought my nachos into my room with me, plugged my laptop in and turned it on.