Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!

"Wake up love, we're here." Were the first words I heard before I stirred awake.

I blinked my eyes rapidly at the change of light and let out a yawn. I glanced over to the drivers seat to find there was no one there. I frowned then turned to the window.

What I didnt expect was Klaus standing right outside my door with a large, wolfish grin on his face. I literally jumped out of my skin.

I heard him laughing at me as I grumbled and undone my seat belt.

"That was uncalled for." I muttered as I got out of the car and stretched. I wasn't one for sleeping in small spaces, despite the fact I was small.

"It was the only way to wake you up properly." Klaus explained to which I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my rucksack from the back seat and pulled out some jeans and a tartan shirt.

"Well you need to close your eyes or go away whilst I get changed."

Klaus made no effort to move.

"Fine, I'll move." I mumbled, taking the clothes and walking off. We were parked outside a forest with a deserted road stretching out for miles.

I didnt really want to go into the woods as they looked creepy so I opted for the other side of the car.

I distracted the fact that I was half naked by talking.

"So where abouts is this wolf pack?" I asked, pulling off my baggy top from before and chucking it onto the top of the car.

Klaus finally averted his gaze and focused it on the woods.

"Some where in there. Shouldn't take long to find them."

I nodded and shrugged on the shirt, rolling up the sleeves.

I slipped my sweat pants off and replaced them with my black jeans. I took my old clothes and shoved them in the car.

Making sure I didnt stink, I quickly sprayed some perfume and then I was done.

"Ok, lets go." I joined Klaus and walked along with him. The woods were dimly lit as most of the early sunlight was blocked by the towering trees.

"What a lovely place." I commented, turning up my nose at the horrible stench. Klaus looked at me in amusement and continued to walk, as if he wasnt affected by the smell.

We walked for about twenty minutes until finally there was some movement behind some large bushes.

I hadn't noticed that Klaus was carrying a cooler bag with him, which must be filled with Elena's blood.

I felt lightly sorry for her as she was still under my spell but I wasn't finished with her. I didnt trust Damon enough not to hurt Klaus or Kol even.

"Wait here." Kluas instructed but I shook my head.

"No, I'm coming with you. You never know when you need an invisible barrier to be thrown up."

Klaus rolled his eyes and made his way to the clearing with me in tow.

There were around 20 people there, all in camping wear with around 8 or so large tents.

A couple of their heads snapped up and looked over to where we were.

"Apologies for the intrusion." Klaus smiled politely, placing the bag on the floor and holding his hands behind his back.

"Who are you?" Some guy asked, which caught the attention of all the others. They were slowly making their way towards us which made me extremely uncomfortable.