Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst

Ow.

That's all I can say really.

Just-- ow.

I couldn't even open my eyes because of the blinding light that hovered over my face.

I had actually been awake for a while now but I didn't make it known, I had been listening to what Klaus and Kol were saying and they're basically gonna torture me until I turn it back on.

Seriously? They really want me back to normal don't they?

What no one understands is that its not that I don't want to turn my emotions back on because its more fun without them.

But because as soon as I turn them on, everything that I felt is just gonna come crashing down on me again and I really don't want to experience that again.

They kept on talking, saying my name a few times.

"You cant keep her locked up forever." Kol argued but Klaus sounded determined.

"Yes I can and yes I will. Until she is back to normal, she is going to be staying in there."

"Really? You think you can torture her everyday?"

"Well, yes. She'll be begging to get out." Klaus paused before speaking again "Plus with what shes wearing, she would want to get out and get changed."

That's when my eyes snapped open and I glared at them through the cell door.

"Hey! My outfit isn't that bad!" I shouted which earn't a grin from both of them.

"Told you she was awake." Klaus smirked and Kol just rolled his eyes. Klaus opened the door and I tried to pry my arms out of the ropes but it sizzled into my skin.

Vervain ropes. Should have guessed.

"I wouldn't try anything like that. Might hurt." Kol leaned against the door frame and smiled in my direction.

I pulled a face at him and sunk my head back down to where is was before.

My neck was still aching from my neck snapping from before and the fact that I haven't had any blood made it worse.

My wrists and ankles burnt under the ropes and every time I tried to move they would dig in and my flesh would sizzle.

I winced slightly but didn't show the pain on my face as it would just cause Klaus and Kol to talk to me.

"So how is Miss Forbes doing this fine day." Klaus gleamed, pulling up a chair and sitting on it so it was back to front so he could lean his hands on the back of it.

I snorted slightly "Bloody brilliant." I muttered, not looking up.

And since I wasn't looking at him, I didn't foresee him to pour vervain down the back of my exposed neck.

My head threw backwards and I tried to hiss out the pain but not even clenched teeth could keep my scream at bay.

Once I had finished my cry, I looked Klaus dead in the eye "Go on then. Try it again, I'm enjoying this more than you are."

Klaus was obviously expecting me to answer with something like that so he brought up what I guessed was the same water bottle and poured it all over my chest and over my stomach.

I may have had clothes on but that didn't stop it from burning into my skin. This time, I managed to withhold my cry and just passed it out as heavy breaths as I continued to glare at him.

"You know, even if I do turn my emotions back on, I'm leaving this place for good." I muttered to both of them sourly.

They didn't even react to my statement and Klaus continued to pour vervain over my body.