Chapter 37: Darn My Goofy Smile!

I squinted my eyes open at my surroundings. I had no idea where I was... Wait... I sniffed in slightly and I instantly recognized it.

I think I was in Klaus' bed. Kol's brother right? Ugh, why would I be thinking of Kol? And why was I on Klaus' bed?

Its like a huge hole had been drilled into my brain... I had no idea what was going on....

I sat up in the bed and tossed the cover off of me. As I done this, a few pieces of my hair fell in front of my face and I paused.

Since when was my hair black? I am literally so confused right now.

I stood up from the bed and left the room, finding myself at a staircase. The mansion looked so familiar but I couldn't work out where anything was.

Once down the stairs, I ventured through the house to see if I could find anyone. Maybe Kol or his brothers and sister even.

I made it to what I guessed was the lounge area and a man sat in there. I immediately became embarrassed as I recognized it as Elijah.

I'm pretty sure the first time that I met him I was wearing a sheet...

"Violet," He was up in an instant "You're awake."

"Uh, yea... Why am I here?" I asked, pulling a confused face.

"You don't remember?"

"Uh, no."

"What was the last thing you remember?" He asked, guiding me down onto one of the sofas.

I scrunched up my face as I focused hard on his question. I literally couldn't think of anything specific...

"Well... Kol attacked me because I was talking to Klaus and-" That's when my mind went completely blank "That's it." I murmured at the end.

Elijah nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed some buttons on the screen.

There was a feeling in my fingertips that I couldn't shake off. It was like a tingly sensation that kind of burned at the same time.

Elijah seemed to notice my discomfort "What's wrong?"

"It's weird, like my fingers are burning." I frowned and he took on of my hands, feeling over my fingertips.

"It doesn't feel hot."

He let my hand go and excused himself as he left the room so I was alone.

I curled up into the sofa I was sitting on, tucking my knees into my chest and holding them there.

I wonder where Caroline was right now? Wouldn't she be worried? I mean, I haven't spent much time with her since I got here but I haven't been here long.

Only a week or so right? That's all I can really remember...

The sound of the door opening drew my attention away from the feeling in my fingers. Kol walked in and my stomach dropped.

He wouldn't attack me again would he? The look on his face was the expression of complete lust and in an instant he was in front of me, pushing his lips onto mine.

I froze and didn't do anything. What the hell was he doing?! He attacked me and he thinks we can go back to normal just like that?

I pushed hard on his chest so he wasn't kissing me anymore and I quickly shot off the sofa, backing away from him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shouted, my back connecting to the door. A look of confusion filled his features as he stood up and appeared in front of me.