Chapter 9: Bite Me Again And I'll Throw A Tractor At You

"Shopping?" I asked with a dumbfounded look. We were standing outside a large mall which was flooded with people. Kol smirked from beside me and handed me an envelope.

I tilted my head at him and hesitantly took it. Opening the paper revealed a credit card. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You can buy whatever you want. Anything you like. The card has about a million dollars on it." Kol enlightened me which made my jaw drop.

One... Million... Dollars...

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. My only request for you is, buy a dress, you'll need it for tonight." Kol smiled, placing a kiss on my lips. I wasn't even going to ask about what was going to be happening tonight because he wouldn't tell me.

He turned away from me and started walking away.

"And where are you going?" I called to him which made him stop walking.

"I have some... business to attend to. Meet back here in 2 hours."

Some people walked in front of Kol and he disappeared. I can never get use to that whole disappearing thing.

I shook my head and let out a small chuckle before striding into the mall, smiling at the card in my hand but holding onto it like it was a baby.

The first place that popped into my head was a bookstore. Practically every single time that I went shopping I always went to book shop if there was one.

I will admit, I went over board with my purchases. But you never know when you're going to need a new book.

A woman who was also in the bookshop squinted at me as I walked about but I didn't pay attention to her.

As I turned into a different section of the store, the same short, old woman turned the corner too, bumping straight into me.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized, making sure she was ok.

"I'm fine dear." The woman replied, holding out her hand to me to which a shook.

It was weird though, when her skin touched mine I felt tingly all over my hand and it didn't leave until her skin stopped touching mine.

She smiled at me before she walked off to which I forced a smile out as I was too busy rubbing my hand.

Well that was weird. I shook the creepy encounter out of my head and went back to shopping.

I mainly set my focus on Manga as I wanted to try something new. Plus I love Anime so I knew I would enjoy them.

I ended up buying around 30 books. Don't judge me. The shop had to give me a little trolley thing so I could cart the books around with me. It was also handy for holding onto my hoodie and bag.

It was rather pleasant just strolling around the shops with my headphones in and exploring things.

I didn't want to spend too much of the money on the card as I didn't want to look greedy but Kol knew what I was like so that's why he probably put so much money on it.

I found myself outside a dress shop that displayed many different styles of dresses. Following Kol's earlier instructions I entered the shop in search for a dress.

It was kind of hard to find one as I didn't know if it needed to be certain colour or style or too fancy or casual so I had no idea what I was looking for.

I was searching through the racks that looked in between casual and fancy so I wouldn't look too out of place at wherever we were going.

After around 20 minutes of searching I had finally decided on a particularly girly dress which was plain lilac on the top with short sleeves and a floral print on the skirt.