2

"There are no major injuries other than the bump on her head. She should be able to leave later today. She wasn't effected much by the smoke." 

"Where is she going to go when she is released from the hospital Martha?" 

"Out in the world? I don't know really. I thought you guys were supposed to know these things."

"For fucks sake Martha she was stuck in that hell hole for how long? And everyone including you is just expecting her to live a normal life? How are we so sure she knows what normal is?"

"Well what am I supposed to do about her situation? I don't the money, space, or time to take her in and teach her how to be a person Namjoon. Plus I am here running the lab and hospital."

"What are we gonna do? We can't just let her suffer Namjoon?"

You had been awake for quite sometime and listened to the conversation around you. You had worked out there were three people minimum in the room. Two deep voices and one light airy one. The deep voices were deeper than any voices you had ever heard in your life.

"Well, how long do we have left in the service?" One of the deeper voices asked.

"A year, why?" The other responded.

"We could take her on as a special mission. Teaching her to be normal? Maybe it will get funded?" 

"I don't know if that would work. We don't exactly have anything to go on or any reason to do so." 

"Well maybe she'll know intel. Especially since she's the only one that survived who can tell us." 

You were the only one who survived. 

That hit hard.

 Yes you had shouted. Yes you knew they had come to kill you all but it was hard to imagine the little girl who clutched to you was-

"WHY DID I GET TO LIVE!? WHY ME?!" You shot up and shouted. You were furious. Why had they decided to kill you all? Why had they chosen a single sole survivor? 

Why did you scream and reveal your location...

Then as your eyes focused on the people in the room you froze from absolute shock. These people were unlike anyone you'd ever seen in your life. One had dark skin, that wasn't ashy like the other people you had seen. It was strange to see pink lids and bright red lips. How did that work????  The other two had  short hair you'd only ever seen on babies  and toddlers. 

They were TALL and very very wide at the shoulders. Very strange. One had brown hair. The other had bits of metal in his face. Strange. 

"Hi love. Everything is going to be ok. Why don't we take a few deep breathes and talk this all out ok?" The person with pink lips said.

"W-w-why am I alive? W-why did you kill everyone." You asked looking them all. Waiting for a response. Everyone had a strange look on their faces.

"What's your name?" The brown haired person asked.

"Y/n."

"Well y/n. I don't know what you have been told but we had come to the orphanage to save you all. We couldn't find anyone but suddenly we heard someone shout from in the basement." The brown haired person began to say.

"But as soon as we got the door open a fire began somewhere in the basement." The person with metal in their face continued.

"Nothing was more heart breaking when we got all the bodies out and person after person there was no breathing. Dead, dead, dead, all dead." The brown hair spoke.