14

A/N:Sorry for not updating I was sleeping over at my friends house. I will try to give you two new chapters to make up for my lack of updates. Love you guys!

Y/N's POV:

"Oh so you say something you don't really mean when it's obvious you don't mean it."I said to Yoongi as he explained sarcasm to me at the breakfast table. 

"Yes exactly."Yoongi said.

"Ok, I think I get it now."I said and continued eating my pancakes. Everyone ate in silence for a little bit. 

"Hey Y/N I want to take you somewhere special today."Yoongi said when we where almost finished with our meal.

"Ok, where?"I asked and shoved pancake in my mouth. 

"It's a surprise."He said with a wink. 

"Y/N can you bring your food upstairs I want to speak with the guys in private."Jin said suddenly.

"Why? I want to stay."I said.

"Y/N, it's private. It's not exactly a secret, we would just rather you not hear."Jin explained. I nodded and went into my room with my food yet again.

Taehyung's POV:

"Ok guys, Y/N has more hickies who did what?"Jin asked all of us. Everyone looked around for a second.

"Um, I gave them to her."I said and looked down at my hands.

"Wait what?"Jungkook said.

"Well last night she slept with me and this morning she turned me on and kissed me so...."I said awkwardly avoiding everyone's gaze. 

"You didn't do anything right?"Jimin asked. 

"I didn't fuck her but I did touch her chest."I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Taehyung!"Jimin shouted.

"Hey she stopped me because you told her that I shouldn't touch her there!"I yelled back as if that would help my case.

"Guys don't fight. I don't care all that much that Taehyung did what he did I just want to know who did it and make sure she was still a you know what.."Jin said and rubbed the back of his neck. Jungkook smirked at him.

 "Why do you care if she's still a virgin? Aren't we supposed to take that away from her?"Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Jungkook! We do not have to take it from her. We can if she asks when the time is right but we don't have to take it! She is a person not a fuck buddy!"Jin yelled. 

"Aw don't get upset. We all know you just want to be the one."Namjoon said elbowing Jin in the ribs. He turned red.

"Shut up!"He shouted.

"Look who's the one fighting now."Yoongi said.

"I am not fighting!"Jin yelled.

"Guys!"Hoseok shouted making us all jump. "Cut the crap."He said and got up to put his plate in the sink.

"Sorry."We all said like little kids. When Hoseok is pissed we all know he is serious, and honestly he's scary.

"I'm going to go get Y/N."He said and left the room.

Y/N's POV:

I could hear the guys yelling as I ate but I couldn't figure out what they where shouting. After finishing my last bite I put my plate onto the dresser and lied down on my bed. I still haven't spent the whole night in it yet. Suddenly the yelling stopped. I sat up.

Was something wrong? That ended so abruptly. Suddenly the door opened. I screamed and hid under the sheets.

"Y/N it's me."Hoseok said. I came out from the sheets.

"Sorry."I said. 

"It's ok."He said and sat next to me on the bed. He seemed different.

"Is everything alright?"I asked him. He nodded.

"Things just got a little heated, but everything is fine."He said and lied down. I lied down next to him. He seamed tired.

"Did you sleep ok?"I asked wrapping an arm and leg over him. He turned to face me and pulled me into his chest.

"Yes."He said and just sat there. I sighed and nuzzled into his neck. 

"Hobi?"I asked. 

"Hm?"He responded.

"What emotion are you feeling? I can't figure it out."I said calmly.

"It's anger. It's going away though."He said.

"Oh."I said and placed a small kiss on the base of his neck. He squeezed me a little. 

"Y/N be careful where you kiss people."He said.

"Why?"I asked.

"There is something called a sweet spot. It sends pleasure through you when it's touched a certain way. It's hard to explain."He said. I thought about it for a second.

"Oh, is kissing one of those special ways?"I asked for confirmation.

"Yes."He said. I sighed.

"I'm sorry for being naive."I said sadly and pressed myself to him taking my leg off of him.

"Don't worry about it. We all where naive once."He said. We sat there for awhile. I closed my eyes and let his scent wash over me. It was dark and sweet. 

"Lets go before Yoongi murders me for keeping you from your surprise."Hoseok said sitting up bringing me with him. Together we walked out of my room into the living room.