18

Namjoon's POV:

After what felt like an eternity Jennie came and got us.

"Is she ok?"Hoseok asked seriously. 

"She is ok, but she may have trouble keeping down food for a few days."Jennie said leading us into the medical room. When we entered Y/N was on the same table in a hospital gown. She had some bags of fluid attached to her and a breathing tube. Quickly we all crowded around her bed.

"Martha when can she leave?"I asked. 

"She can leave tomorrow morning. I'm keeping her over night to make sure everything runs smoothly."Martha said. She was typing on her computer. 

"Can one of us stay with her?"Jungkook asked.

"Yes, but you are going to have a rough night sleeping in a chair."Martha said. 

"I want to stay with her."I said. Everyone looked at me. I saved her from that awful place, I feel somehow responsible for her. 

"Ok, do you want us to bring you some food?"Hoseok asked. Nobody was putting up a fight over me staying or not.

"Yeah, that would be nice."I said. 

"Should we bring some for Y/N as well?"Jimin asked looking at Y/N.

"No, if she's having trouble keeping food down I don't think it'll be a good idea. Instead why don't you bring a smoothie or something?"I suggested not wanting Y/N to feel left out if she wakes up.

"Sounds like a plan."Hoseok said with a smile. 

"Well we should get going guys since there isn't anything more that we can do right now."Jin said with a sigh. Everyone nodded. I told everyone bye and gave out hugs so that everyone could leave. 

"Martha when can you test Y/N's DNA?"I asked her after all the boys had left.

"We can test it in two weeks from now. Her body needs a week to recover, and another week to get used to things."She said not taking her eyes off of her computer.

"How long will it take for Y/N to be able to eat normally?"I asked.

"Well she can eat solid foods tomorrow but I think she may not be able to keep them in her stomach. Give her solid food everyday and see if she can stomach it. If she throws up she should only have smoothies and such for the rest of the day."Martha said.

"Thank you for saving her."I said suddenly making Martha look up. She looked into my eyes for a moment.

"Does he love her?"

A/N: AHHH I hate to end it here but I want to build up some suspense. Sorry for the short chapter guys I promise that today I will post another chapter so keep on the look out. Also I wanted to put up some comments that amused me so here you go.

 Also I wanted to put up some comments that amused me so here you go

If you want me to remove any of these please tell me and I gladly will

If you want me to remove any of these please tell me and I gladly will. I love you guys bye!!