15

"Y/N we have an hour before we need to go do you want to watch tv?"Yoongi asked me. I nodded and walked over to sit on the floor with him even though there was a spot on the couch open. I snuggled up to his side and let him pick the show. It was good and the episode was long. 

"You should go get ready now."Yoongi said. 

"What should I wear?"I asked him.

"Just something casual."He said. I nodded and left the room to get ready.

Yoongi's POV:

"Guys can I take Y/N to get a tattoo?"I asked them. Taehyung choked on his water and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"I guess, don't pressure her into it though. If she gets one you do too."Jin said while putting his face into his hands. Quickly I got up and went to my room to get dressed. I hope y/n will like this idea.

Y/N's POV:

Quickly I got dressed into my clothes and brushed my hair. 

(don't pay attention to the model lol)

When I was done I quickly left the room and went into the living room

"Are you ready to go?"Yoongi asked me.

"Yep, lets go!"I said excitedly. Together we walked out to the car and got in. I got in the front seat for the first time. It was a little strange but I liked it. 

"Yoongi where are we going?"I asked after awhile.

"I told you it's a surprise."He said and continued to drive us to our destination.

"Well can you at least tell me if we are almost there?"I whined.

"We should arrive in a minute or two."He said.

"Yay."I said and stared out the window. Yoongi put his hand on my thigh. I looked down at it for a second and then put my hand over it. For the rest of the ride we listened to music. I've never really listened to music before and I really like it.

"We are here."Yoongi said pulling into a parking lot. I got out of the car and looked at the building in front of us. It was a tattoo place. We walked in and where kindly greeted at the desk. 

"Y/N do you want a tattoo?"Yoongi asked me. 

"Maybe, are you getting one?"I asked him. He nodded.

"I'm going to get a number."He said. 

"Can I watch you get it first before I decide."I said. He nodded.

"Of course."He said and walked over to a tattoo chair. 

"Are you ready sir?"A tattoo artist asked walking up to us. 

"Yeah, I want the number 20 on my forearm."Yoongi said pointing to the spot he wanted. The man nodded and got his stuff ready.