39

"Y/N you didn't use this right?"Taehyung asked walking into the room with something in his hands. It looked like a penis but it wasn't attached to anyone. 

"I don't even know what that is. What is that?"You asked walking up to him.

"Um this is a dildo. It is used to give yourself pleasure if you know what I mean."He said awkwardly. 

"Oh I know what you mean."You said awkwardly thinking about the only time you had sex. It was nice but you didn't know if you ever wanted to use this toy.

"Well I don't know who bought this for you but either way I'm going to go take this out of here."Taehyung said walking towards the door.

"Hurry back soon."You shouted after him as he walked away.

Taehyungs POV:

Quickly I pulled my phone out preparing to call Namjoon. It probably was a joke but it still is a sorta serious matter. After dialing Namjoon's number I put the phone up to my ear waiting for him to pick up.

"Tae is anything wrong?"Namjoon said through the phone sounding concerned. 

"Yes, I fucking found a dildo in Y/N's room."I said in a tone that was on the verge of laughter but still laced with anger.

"Wait what?!"Namjoon yelled making me hold the phone away from my ear.

"So I take it you didn't buy it. Well find out who it was for me."I said and hung up before he could reply.