29

"Hyungs!"Jungkook shouted once we entered the kitchen with all of our bags. Slowly they all came into the room.

"What did you call us in for?"Yoongi asked.

"I bought you guys some apology snacks. Y/N picked them out."Jungkook said handing out the snacks.

"Thank you!"Everyone said as they received their snack. 

"Y/N you should probably take that pill now."Jungkook said. I nodded and took it.

"Jungkookie you didn't use protection!"Jin suddenly yelled making us all jump. Jungkook smiled at him nervously.

"Well, it's not like it was planned or anything..."Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Please be more responsible next time."Jin told him. He nodded.

"Did you tell Y/N about tonight?"Namjoon asked. He shook his head.

"Um, we are all going out to dinner with the tonight. You should wear something nice."Hoseok said. I nodded.

"Yay, sounds fun."I said happily.

"Y/N we should go put these sheets on your bed now."Jungkook said picking them up. I nodded and followed him out of the room and into my bedroom. (Lol there is so much nodding here oof)

"Wow they really are ruined."I said looking at the once perfectly white sheets.

"Yeah, lets get to work."Jungkook said and began taking pillows off of the bed. I quickly started to help and together we got everything off the bed. Shortly after we began to put the new the new things on the bed.

"What do we do with those?"I asked pointing to the pile of ruined sheets on the floor. 

"Well we could wash them but it's easier to just throw them away."Jungkook said.

"Will they fit in the trash can?"I asked.

"Um, I'll just take care of it."He said and then took them out of the room.   

"Thank you!"I shouted after him. Calmly I sat down on the new bedding and waited for him to come back. After a little bit he did. He sat down next to me and looked at me.

"When is the dinner?"I asked looking into his eyes. He smiled and put his hand on my thigh.

"The dinner is at 7 so you should start getting ready at 6."He said calmly. Slowly he leaned forward and brushed his nose against mine making me giggle. Just then someone walked in making us both flinch slightly. 

A/N:Ahhh I'm running out of inspo guys!! I have not been updating a lot because I've been working hard on abduction. It will be a separate book from the original. I may be posting the first chapter today. It would mean so much to me if you guys could go check it out. I'll make an announcement here when I do. Love you guys!!