54

TRIGGER WARNING!!! ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ Also this chapter us unedited to ignore any mistakes! 

Martha's POV:

Her results are supposed to come in today. Today we find out who Y/n's Mother is. It's been a curious to all, and I don't know if i'm ready to find out.

After getting ready for work I walked out of my room on base and walked to the lab. With haste I moved to my desk to find a large yellow envelope with my name marked on it. These where the results. This simple envelope was going to finally reveal the person who gave birth to the person I have such mixed feeling toward.

In all honestly I hated Y/n. She got into the pockets of the ones I love so dearly. I was so close to making any of them mine, but no. She had to mess everything up. She needed them, and now they need her. 

At the same time I liked her. She was very nice and sweet, and she treated my boys well. If I couldn't have them, I'm glad it's her.

Quickly I snatched the envelope from the table and ripped it open. After pulling out the now crumpled paper I quickly unfolded it.

First name: Y/n

Last name: Y/L/N

Sex: Female

Age: estimated 19

After running all necessary tests, Y/n's Mother is a woman named Mono San. She died as of last year due to skin cancer. The Father is a man named Mono Shik. He died before Y/n was born due to drug abuse. Y/n has no other immediate family.

Y/n has no family left for her. 

I couldn't tell if this newly found information made me feel. In fact I felt numb. I truly thought the sick woman we had in the morgue was her Mother. Or maybe I hope she was, so that I felt ok thinking that Y/n was just a sick and vile as she was. 

Is that wrong?

Numbly, I picked my phone up and dialed Namjoon's cellphone. It was 2 am there, but at the moment I didn't care.

"Hello?"Namjoon sweet dark voice rang through the phone.

"Hey, I have the news on Y/n's Mom."I said trying to keep calm. 

"Hold on just a moment."He said before sounds of him rounding the boys up and moving somewhere could be heard. After a minute or two of this I could tell I wasn't just talking to Namjoon anymore.

"Ready?"I asked feeling slightly irritated knowing Y/n was most definitely listening in. 

"Yes, please tell us."He said calmly.

"Y/n's Mother was a woman named Mono San. She passed away last year due to skin cancer."I said calmly. As I said those sickening words I could hear a sob from the other end. I knew instantly it was Y/n. My heart sunk, how could I hate someone so innocent?

"And of the Father?"My sweet sweet Yoongi asked.

"Y/n's Father was a man named Mono Shik. He passed away before Y/n was born due to drug abuse."I said calmly hearing a louder sob from the phone. As I listened to her cry while my boys comforted her I couldn't help but allow a small tear roll down my cheek.

How could I hate her?

What is wrong with me??

Was I just jealous?

"Thank you Martha, is that all?"Jimin asked from over the phone.

"Yes."I said in a shaky voice. 

"Good bye Martha."Jin said hanging up the phone. As soon as the call ended a sob managed to escaped my lips. I sunk to the floor next to my desk in total defeat and sobbed hot confusing tears. 

"I HATE YOU!! BUT I LOVE YOU UGHHHH" I screamed banging my head on the floor. Knowing no one was going to be in today at all I ran back to my room and ran to my mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror to see a girl that hardly looked like me with tears streaming down herself. Her face was red and puffy, her mascara was running down her face, and her shirt was wrinkled beyond belief. 

The only thing indicating it was still me was the whit lab coat with my name stitched into it. 

Out of sadness and anger I punched the mirror, shattering it, cutting my fist and forearm terribly. 

She will keep them safe. 

They will care for her.

They don't need me anymore. 

I'm worthless.

Sighing in defeat I grabbed a shard of glass and slit the vein in my wrist that I knew would end it all. Quickly knowing I didn't have much time I opened my phone camera and hit reward.

"Good bye Bangtan. I loved you so very much. You meant the world to me. Thank you for coming in. Please take care of Y/n." I said as my vision started to get cloudy. Was I really going to die?

"I l-l-love you- b-b-b"I was trying to finish it off but suddenly I couldn't feel anything anymore. Slowly my body fell out from beneath me and everything went black.