57

knock knock 

Quickly you got up and ran to your bedroom door, ripping it open once you reached the cold round handle. 

"Namjoon?"You asked seeing his sweet face behind the door.

"Y/n, the boys and I have been talking and we need to talk with you too now."He said holding his hand out to you. Nervously you took his hand and let him lead you into the living room.

What on earth could the boys want to talk about? Did you do something you weren't supposed too? Where they planning another trip?

Whatever it was, you where nervous as hell.

"Y/n come here baby."Jimin said motioning for you to come sit between him and Taehyung. With slight hesitation you walked over and sat with them on the soft warm couch. Legs and shoulders touching you looked nervously around the room waiting for anyone to say something.

"You have to choose y/n."Yoongi suddenly said making everyone jump slightly due to the tight tension in the room. 

"He means you need to choose one of us, do you remember what a boyfriend is?"Jin asked you turning all eyes too you.

"Y-yes, it's a boy that is in love with a girl, so they are together or something."You said shyly twisting your hands into a knot in your lap. 

"Yes y/n, and lately you've been treating everyone like a boyfriend. You kiss us all and confuse us. You make us compete for you in a way that isn't fair to our already existing relationship as a group. We would like you to please choose one of us."Jin explained calmly. 

"We want you to choose one of us to be your boyfriend Y/n."Jungkook said sending your heart into an unbeatable race.

~~~

A/n: Hello my sweet and tangy sugar buns! How are all of you? 

I am so sad to announce that after this chapter there will be one ending chapter and a bonus chapter. But I will be moving onto Abduction and Love or Lust after this book. Which one would you guys like for me to focus on more?

Abduction

Love or Lust

Also for anyone who is curious about me here is my Instagram, follow if you want <3

yumiko757 

Do you want a happy or a sad ending?

Happy

sad

I love you all my sweet and tangy sugar buns! I hope you all have amazing days! <3<3<3<3<3