59

SMUT WARNING (lol)

With a small stretch and a squeaky dinosaur noise you finally got out of your bed. Your room was very bright this morning as the sunlight let itself in without permission. You couldn't help but feel super happy this morning as everything was bright and cheery.

"Good morning Dumpling!" You said happily to your little white fluff ball by your feet as you patted it's head.

After feeding Dumpling some food you left your room and began to walk down the hall. You didn't make it very far down however, as you noticed an odd sound and some groaning from the bathroom.

Did someone hurt themselves climbing out of the shower??

Cautiously you put your ear to the door to listen. All you could hear where deep groans and that weird sound. It sounded like when you rub your hands together when they're wet.

Without hesitation you opened the door and gasped at the sight in front of you.

In front of you was a very naked Jin in front of the toilet. His face was slack, he was holding his cock in his hands, and he seemed to be mid groan. He looked up at you in surprise, his eyes full of lust.

"Y/n."He mumbled taking his hand off himself. You couldn't help yourself from staring at his long length. Unfortunately it was turning you on.

"J-J-Jin what are you doing?"You asked stepping forward in confusion. You could feel yourself throbbing, you knew you would be wet soon.

"Oh um, masturbating..."He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Why, does it feel good?"You asked standing in front of him. His cock was only about an inch or so from your body.

"Yes it does y/n. I'm masturbating to cure my morning wood. Does that answer your question?"He asked grabbing your chin with his clean hand.

"Yes. Wait so doing this feels good?"You asked reaching out to grab his length. You could feel him throbbing in your hand as you slid your hand from base to tip. As you touched him he bent over and moaned loudly in your ear.

"Ah yes."He moaned digging his head into your shoulder.

"Do you want some help?"You asked with a smirk as you let go of him.

"Yes, but please shut the door."He said against your neck. Obediently you took a few steps backward and blindly shut the door.

"There now le-"Before you could finish your sentence Jin grabbed your thighs and hoisted you onto the counter.

"Shh, no speaking or making sound unless I tell you."Jin whispered placing his hands on your waist.

"What happens if I don't want to listen to you?"You asked with a smirk.

"Then you get punished."Jin said as he suddenly pulled your shorts and panties down making you gasp and shut your legs.

"Open baby girl."Jin said firmly prying your legs open. He stopped for a second taking you in. You could finally feel your wetness come out into the cold air making you shiver slightly. Suddenly Jin crouched down in front of you and threw your thighs over his shoulders. You could feel his breathe on your pussy.

"You smell delicious."Jin whispered. His lips barely brushed you as he spoke sending tingles through you.

"P-p-please."You begged making him frown.

"Now princess what did I say?"Jin said making you freeze.

"Not to speak or-"You where saying but got cut off by Jin running his tongue lightly over your clit.

"From this point on you are not allowed to make any noise whatsoever."Jin whispered.

Without any warning he latched onto you. Licking, nibbling, sucking your clit making you cover your mouth with your hand to not let any sound out.

Suddenly he inserted a finger into you, curling it to perfectly, hitting your g-spot. Your eyes began to water as he did these sinful things to you. The familiar pit in your stomach began to form, your walls began to flex around his fingers, and tears of pleasure yet pain where beginning to fall from your eyes.

He pulled away making you whine. Immediately you knew you had messed up.

His eyes seemed so scary as he stood up in front of you.

"On your knees love."He commanded. Obediently you slid off the counter and got onto your knees as instructed. Before you could even think his cock was pressed against your lips, hand at the back of your head.

"Open up sweetheart."Jin said with a smirk pushing against you harder.

As you opened your mouth his cock slid in perfectly. Jin's hand on the back of your head suddenly jerked you back, his dick almost leaving your mouth, soon to return as he pulled your head back in making him hit the back of your throat.

Immediately you gagged, your eyes watered, and Jin moaned. It was a train reaction that made you do it this time on your own just to see it happen again.

"Fuck~."Jin moaned loudly. "Y/n, I need you to hum for me darling."Jin said firmly.

Without any give you began to hum around him sending vibrations through him.

"I can't take it anymore, bend over and turn around."Jin instructed pulling out of your mouth.

Turning around and bending over you could feel your wetness drip down onto the floor as you exposed yourself to him once again.

"Good girl."Jin whispered from behind you.

Suddenly a warm hand wrapped around your throat and jerked your head back, his cock pressed against your entrance. Slowly he slid in making you arch your back slightly.

"You can make noise baby."Jin said letting out his own groan. Immediately you let out a long moan encouraging him to move.

"Ah Jin, please."You begged clenching around him.

"What do you want baby girl."He whispered pulling your head back so you could look into his eyes.

"M-move."You whispered needing him to move so desperately,

"What was that, I couldn't hear you..."He teased wrapping an arm around you. Suddenly he put a finger on your clit making you moan.

"Fuck, please move your cock."You whined. Immediately he began to thrust into you, finger moving gracefully over your clit sending absolute pleasure through your body, and your boobs bouncing around at the force of his thrusts. The slick feeling of his dick inside you made you moan the loudest you ever have.

"Jin I'm gonna cum!"You shouted feeling your climax build way too fast.

"Than cum all over me."Jin said rubbing your clit harder.

Suddenly your orgasm ripped through you, you clenched and unclenched around him while drenching his long length with your juices.

"Damn you feel so good!" Jin groaned still pounding into you roughly.

You where so tired. All you could do was let him hold you up and fuck you relentlessly. Suddenly he flipped you over onto your back. You let out a whimper and a moan at the new position. His cock was hitting new spots making your climax form again.

"Fuck! Your so tight and warm!"Jin groaned rubbing you faster. That's all you needed to push you over the edge. As your second orgasm ripped through you, you could feel Jin's thrusts getting sloppy.

"Shirt off!"Jin commanded. Immediately you pulled your shirt off. The cold air hitting your breasts.

"Please cum for me."You whined clenching around him. Suddenly he pulled out and shot his white ribbons all over your chest marking you sinfully.

"Fuck that was amazing."Jin panted watching his cum drip down your nipples.

"It was."You said fully collapsing on the floor.

"Are you up for another round?"Jin whispered making you smirk.

"Maybe."