33

"Wow everything is so nice in here!"I said happily upon entering the fancy restaurant. 

"We know now come on Y/N."Taehyung chuckled pulling me gently to our large table. It was a big round table located in the corner of the restaurant with a beautiful chandelier hanging over it. Quickly I took a seat nearest the corner of the wall between Hoseok and Taehyung. After everyone had taken their seats I noticed there was still an empty seat at the table.

"Who is that seat for?"I asked curiously hoping I didn't sound dumb.

"The Chief is going to be joining us. He has some news for us."Namjoon said picking up a menu. In response I nodded and picked up my menu. There where so many different foods I didn't know what to choose. Then I remembered I couldn't actually have anything because it would make me sick.

"Here Y/N I'll order you one of their gourmet malts."Hoseok whispered in my ear showing me the back of his menu where they where located.

"Thank you Hobi."I said happily. Swiftly I placed a small peck on his cheek in gratitude making him blush. Just then the waitress came around to take our orders. She made me uneasy for some reason, as if she could burn a hole in my heart with a simple look in my direction. I became even more uneasy as she gave me small glares while taking everyone's drink orders.

It was almost my turn to order but I may be too nervous to order anything. Why was she so nice to everyone else but me? Finally she turned to me to take my order, her expression was full of hatred as she waited impatiently for me to say my order.

"Just a water."I managed to squeak out even though I wanted a soda. Once she left I sighed and buried my face into my hands. My cheeks felt as if they where on fire and my heart felt as if it would never beat fast enough again. Suddenly a warm hand dipped under mine and gently pulled my chin up.

"Don't worry we'll ask for a new waitress, now what did you actually want to drink?"Taehyung asked me lifting both hands to cup my face.

"I wanted a pepsi (Or your favorite soda lol )."I said quietly resting my hands on his wrists. He smiled and booped my nose.

"I'll be right back."Taehyung said and got up from his seat. I followed his tall form to the hostess with my eyes and watched him talk with a big smile to her. She nodded and walked to the kitchen. 

"Y/N if your uncomfortable you should tell us."Hoseok said taking my cold hand in his warm one.

"Sorry, she just kept glaring at me."I said looking down at my lap. My cheeks where still burning, and I couldn't stop bouncing my leg in nervousness.

"Here princess."Taehyung said placing a cup of soda in front of me and sitting down again.

"Thank you."I said to him making him pat my head affectionately. Just then the Chief entered and walked over to the table. Immediately everyone stood up and so did I. We all did a bow and sat down with him.

"So how is everyone?"The Chief asked opening his menu.

"We are all doing fine."Namjoon replied calmly. 

"Good, have you all ordered yet?"The Chief asked.

"We only ordered drinks, we where going to wait to order food."Jin said. The Chief nodded and a new waitress came around with drinks. After passing them all out the Chief told her what he wanted and she left.

"How is Y/N doing?"Chief asked. Namjoon looked over to me signaling me to talk.

"I'm great."I said shyly playing with my fingers under the table. The Chief smiled warmly at me and then turned to Namjoon.

"Is she always this shy?"He asked curiously.

"No, just with new or intimidating people."Namjoon replied with a fond smile.

"How cute."The Chief said happily and began to carefully scan his menu again.

(Small time skip past the meal, they are still at the table talking)

"Ok, now time to reveal the news you have all been waiting for all night.' The Chief said. Expectantly we looked to him and waited."I'm sending you all on a vacation, you have all worked very well on you recent mission and deserve a reward. We are going to send you to a nice beach in Japan."The Chief said with a wide smile waiting for our reactions. 

"Really?"I asked excitedly allowing my emotions to finally show in front of him making his smile soften.

"Yes."He said happily as everyone else smiled as well.

"Thank you so much!"Everyone said loudly earning a few strange looks from the other tables. Then it was time to leave. Carefully we all stood up and stepped outside the restaurant.

"Thank you again."Namjoon said to the Chief giving him a bow. 

"Your welcome, Y/N will you come her for a second I would like to speak to you privately."The Chief said motioning for me to come to him. Nervously I walked over to him and the other boys walked a short distance away making me even more nervous.

"Yes?"I asked nervously playing with my fingers.

"Are they treating you well?"The Chief asked kindly.

"Yes, I have never been more happy in my life."I said confidently holding my hands in front of my stomach. 

"Ok, good. Try to relax a little more with strangers ok."The Chief said with a fond pat to the top of my head. He really reminded me of a father figure I have never had.

"Yes, of course."I said with a smile and a bow. 

"Ok, you may leave now. Bye Y/N!"The Chief said and we both bowed goodbye. Swiftly I walked back to the boys and immediately clung to Hoseoks arm. 

"Lets go home guys."Namjoon said contently looking up at the sky.