7

"I want you to wear this."Jimin said pulling out a dress.

"Jimin said pulling out a dress

"Perfect!" You said. Immediately you took your shirt off and put your  hands on the waist line of you shorts but then Jimin stopped you. 

"Y/N! You do not undress in front of a guy your not dating!" Jimin said suddenly. 

"Oh." You said looking down at your hands. You keep making mistakes.

"Hey it's ok to make mistakes. We all do. Just try to learn from them ok?" He said and pulled me into a hug. You pressed your chest against him and hugged him back. You could feel him stiffen up.

"What did I do now?" You sighed into his shirt.

"Um it's just your pressing your bare chest against me and it's sorta turning me on." He said stiffly.

"Oh is that bad?" You asked pulling away.

"I don't know right now, it can be in some cases like this but in other cases it's a good thing." He replied looking at the wall behind you. You covered your chest finally understanding what he meant.

"I get it sorry." You said and he nodded.

"I'll leave now so you can get changed." He said and then left the room. Sighing you pulled the tight dress over your body and put on your shoes. You were actually pretty good in heels you found. Quickly you left the room to find someone to hang out with. A bedroom door was open so without hesitation you walked in.

"Hey Y/N." Namjoon said. He was doing his hair in front of a mirror in his room.

"Hey." You replied. 

"Are you excited for dinner?" He asked.

"Yes, very!" You said while sitting down on his bed. 

"Do I look good?" He turned around and asked. You got up and walked over to him.

"I think it would look better like this." You said unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt.

"Thanks." He said. He looked into your eyes and then pulled you into a hug. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him back. 

"Guys lets go eat." Jin said popping his head into the room. 

"Ok." You said pulling apart. We all walked out into the living room.

"Who are we missing?" Jin said looking around at the guys. Just then Jungkook walked into the living room.

"I see our little Jungkookie has recovered from his big boner." Yoongi said. Jungkook turned red.

"Leave him alone." Namjoon said.

"Alright alright." He said.

"Lets go get in the car." Jin said.

~

The restaurant was really nice when we walked in. Immediately we were shown to a nice table and our orders were taken not to long after.

"I'm excited for our food!" You said happily.

"Me too." Jin said. Suddenly you had to pee.

"I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." You said and stood up. You looked around for a second and then walked into the bathroom. After you peed and washed your hands you began to walk back. Suddenly someone grabbed you butt as you walked past. You yelped and looked behind you to see a stranger touching you.

"Please don't touch me." You told the man. You looked across the room to the boys. They where all busy talking. You tried to walk away but then the man pulled you into his lap. You let out a scream. 

Within seconds you were ripped from the mans lap and was held in a pair of arms. Then Jungkook walked over to the man and grabbed his collar. Jungkook was huge compared to the small man.

"Don't you dare touch her. Better yet don't even look at her." He spat into his face. You turned around in the pair of arms and wrapped your arms around the persons waist. It was Namjoon.

"Excuse me sir but you are going to have to leave." The waiter said to him.

"I was going to anyway." He said and let go of the man. We all got back in the car. You leaned against Namjoon while you held Jungkooks left hand. You were tracing invisible patterns on the back of his hand.

"Thank you guys. I'm sorry for ruining our night." You said sadly.

"Don't worry your pretty head about it." Hoseok said turning around in the passenger seat to look at you. You smiled up at him. 

You were staring up at the ceiling. You were wearing a white tank top and black shorts. You got out of bed and walked down the hall. Who were you going to sleep with tonight? You knocked on a random door. Jungkook came and opened it.

He was in his underwear and his hair was all messy and cute. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Can I sleep with you tonight I don't want to be alone?" You asked.

"Of course come in." He said letting me into the dark room. He took my hand and lead you to his bed. You crawled in and  felt him crawl in next to you. Immediately you found his waist and wrapped yours arms around it. You pushed my body against him.

He sighed and then wrapped his arms around you. 

"Why do you have to be so innocent?" He whispered into you ear as you fell asleep. Before you fully fell asleep you felt a weird sensation on your cheek. 

~

When you woke up you were against something warm and soft. You opened your eyes to see Jungkook's neck. His arms where tight around you and one of your legs was over him. His sleeping face was serious and cute. You watched him for a little bit longer but then his eyes began to open a little.

He opened his eyes and looked at you. He smiled, his hand slid sensually down your side and rested on your thigh. 

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes to see Y/N looking at me. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked. Mindlessly my hand slipped down her side, across her butt, and down to her thigh. I felt a little embarrassed after I realized what I had just done. I looked down a little further and realized her shirt was messed up from sleeping so now her bra was showing and so was her cleavage.

I quickly took my eyes off of her body but then she leaned forward a little. Suddenly I became very aware of what was mindlessly pressed against me and how warm her bare leg was. I could feel myself getting harder by the second.

"Lets get up." I said quickly before I could get a full boner. She nodded and got up. Sighing I got up too and pulled on some pants.