End

The night itself was quite cold but you still couldn't shake away the warm fuzzy feeling from this night.

It was the anniversary of the day they saved you from hell and brought you to heaven. It was a heaven full of ecstasy trips and video games but heaven non the least.

"Y/n! Come on! We can't light the cake without you!" Jimin shouted grabbing your arm and pulling you away from the window.

"But the moon is so pretty." You whispered not able to take your eyes off of it. You couldn't help it but you'd been staring at the moon for the last 10 minutes from the small window.

"Taehyung and Jungkook like to think that there are bunnies on the moon." Jimin giggled finally prying you away from the brilliant white bulb in the sky.

"Remind me what a bunny is again." You joked knowing fully well what a bunny is.

"Here she is!" Jimin announces dumping you in front of a cake covered in candles. Suddenly the room fell silent as Jin began lighting the candles.

"Y/n we want you to blow them out since it's you we are celebrating." Jungkook said softly making you blush.

"No, you all have to help me. You all saved me therefore making it not just my day but yours as well." You said firmly setting your mouth in a tight lipped smile.

"Ok guys ready?" Jin announced.

"YEAH!" You all shouted together.

One
Two
Three!!
Together you all blew out the candles, giggling loudly after.

"Here Love." Taehyung whispered handing you a champagne glass.

"To y/n!" Namjoon said lifting his glass.

"To my seven angels!" You shouted and together you all downed the alcohol in one gulp.

Or more like the boys did. Instead you took a large gulp and immediately spat it all over the floor.

"IT BURNS!" You shouted grabbing your throat. Suddenly Yoongi handed you a huge glass of water.

"It's supposed to burn baby girl." Yoongi said watching as you snatched the glass from his hand and started chugging.

"WOH don't make yourself sick hun." Hoseok giggles taking the glass from you once you had chugged a little over half of it.

"Y/n come here!!!" Taehyung shouted jumping up and down excitedly while pointing at the cake. Quickly you moved over to him and looked at the part he was pointing to.

"Yes?" You questioned not seeing his point.

"Look you see that?" He giggled still pointing. With a small sigh you looked a little closer but immediately regretted that decision as your face was pushed into the cake.

"Mm yAaaAh!" You tried to shout. Seeing as your mouth was full though you ended up spitting cake all over Jungkook.

"I know I pushed your face into a cake but did you have to get it on me?" He teased wiping your face with a rag that seemed to come (cum 😉 jkkk) out of nowhere.

"Aish I love you guys." You whispered contentedly hoping this moment would never end.

A/n: Hey sugar bunnies!! It's been quite awhile and I'm sorry. This is the ending I actually wanted to have but couldn't because as you know this was one of my first books and I wanted it to keep its original ending.

Anyway thank you to anyone who read this far. Really it means so much to me that you'd keep up with an in inconsistent hoe like me. I love you all and I'm going to try my best to update more often.

Thank you my sweet and tangy sugar buns, goodbye for now 💗💜💜