47

"Y/N, we just landed time to wake up sweet."You heard someone saying as you tried to wake up. After a few more seconds of stirring you finally opened your eyes to see Yoongi holding your hand and Dumpling sleeping in your lap. Jin was in the aisle picking up your carry on bag. With a little dinosaur noise you sat up fully and stretched. 

"I see someones finally awake."Namjoon said from behind you. You turned to see him sitting awkwardly with Kookie still asleep on his shoulder. 

"Yah Jungkook wake up!"Jin shouted making Jungkook scrunch his nose. 

"I don't want to. Namjoonie hyung is comfy."He whined. 

"Off."Namjoon said firmly making him sigh and lift his head off and stretch. 

"Did you sleep well?"Yoongi asked letting go of your hand.

"Ye-"You where saying but then got caught off by Namjoon.

"Jungkook! You made me stink man!"Namjoon yelled standing up and looking down at his shirt sadly. We all broke out in laughter except for Jungkook.

"Hey, at least you smell a little like both Y/n and Jungkook."Hoseok said coming up behind him with a smirk and a brow raise. 

"Ew, that's gross."Namjoon said lightly punching his arm. 

"Guys, can we focus on getting off the plane instead of worrying what we smell like?"Jimin said trapped behind Hoseok. After that we all hurried to get off.

___________________

"This is Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Y/N's room. The rest of you come with me to the room across the hall."Namjoon said pointing to a room. Excitedly you went inside and looked at the hotel room. To your right was the bathroom and on your left there was a closet. Further into the room there was a desk and two big beds. 

"Y/n you can shower first."Jungkook said squeezing by you about to sit on the closest bed.

"Wait don't sit!"Jimin shouted to Jungkook. He froze mid squat.

"Yeah, you'll get the bed dirty. Just go shower with Y/n." Taehyung whined walking past you and grabbing Jungkook's hands pulling him out of his awkward squat. 

"What? Wouldn't that be weird?"Jungkook asked.

"No, you've had sex with her why would a quick shower be weird?"Taehyung asked. 

"I guess your right. But if you guys tease me after I swear I will hit you."Jungkook said. 

"I don't even care at this point, just go bathe. And don't do anything you wouldn't want us to hear."Jimin said pointing towards the bathroom. Gently Jungkook grabbed some clothes from both of your suitcases and pulled you into the bathroom.

"Um, are you sure this is alright? I was told that I shouldn't really shower with anyone."You said nervously.

"Y/n, at this point it doesn't really matter with me."Jungkook said taking his shirt off. With a sigh you began to take your clothes off as well. As he got undressed first he started the shower and hopped in. (Towels are already out btw because hotel service) Once you where free from your smelly clothes you opened the shower and stepped in.