56

A/N: Hey sugar bunnies! I just want to say that we are almost to 60 K and I can't believe it. I started this book just to make myself happy, it's so nice to hear that it makes you all happy as well! Thank you all so much my sweet and tangy sugar buns! I want a way to connect with you all better so I was wondering if you guys wanted my Instagram? If you do go ahead and leave a comment and I'll put it in my next chapter loves. 

Y/n's POV:

"I'm sorry we didn't get a special day together."You said sadly to Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

"Don't worry it's quite alright. We have actually been talking and want to know if you want to have a group day with all four of us?"Jimin asked calmly. 

"Would that be fine with you all?"You asked shyly.

"Oh yes of course!"Jungkook shouted.

"It will be fun!"Taehyung shouted happily.

"Ok, sounds like a plan. Let's do it. What are we going to do and when?"You asked softly.

"Well we where going to take you ice skating but it's too hot to do that here."Jungkook said rubbing he back of his neck.

"How about we go roller skating then?"You suggested remembering that it was similar to ice skating. 

"Wahh, I almost forgot about that! We should totally do it!" Taehyung shouted happily. 

"Alright, go get dressed Y/n!"Jimin said happily pushing your shoulders lightly. 

"Wait, Tae Tae I want you to help me pick out an outfit."You shouted with a small giggle.

"Okie dokie lets go!"

~~~~

"How about this?"Tae asked holding up a bright yellow shirt.

"Too bright!"You shouted jokingly while petting dumpling. Dumpling was so soft and so warm beside you snuggling on your bed. 

"How about this?"He asked now holding up a black top.

"Not enough color!"You giggled kicking your feet lightly.

"Ok then, this?"He asked holding up a pink top.

"Perfect!"You said happily ripping your current shirt from your body. Quickly you snatched the shirt out of Tae's hands and pulled it over your head. 

"Good?"You asked standing up and giving you a twirl. For some reason Tae's face was all red.

"Y-y-yeah."He said with a small gulp.

"Tae are you alright ?Your face is all red."You said coming up to him and cupping his face lightly.

"Um, maybe don't do that again."He laughed awkwardly.

"Do what?"You asked curiously leaning close to his face, gazing into his eyes.

"Ch-change like that in front of m-me."He stuttered.

Somehow his face was even more red. You could feel his warm breath on your face and he seemed to be breathing quite fast.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."He said in a tight voice.

Suddenly he leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. They were soft and warm as they moved perfectly against yours. You could taste his strawberry chap stick, it somehow didn't clash with your minty breath from all the minty gum you've been chewing.

With slight hesitation his hand found your hips and pulled you flush against him making your heart flutter. Excitedly you slipped your tongue into his mouth and shyly decided too grind against him making him grind back. Together you formed a sort of rhythm that was slow but good.

"Y/n, we can't do this right now."Tae whispered halting both of your movements.

"Why?"You whispered trying not to whine.

"We all had a talk about it. You'll know in good time."He said putting his forehead against yours. You let out a small sigh and smiled.

"I understand."You said stepping away. 

"Well are you ready to go then?"Tae asked giving you a small smile.

"Yes , lets be on our way then!"You said happily taking his hands and dragging him out of the room. 

~~~~

"I'm gonna fall Jimin!"You shrieked clutching to him. This whole roller skating thing was a lot harder then you had anticipated.

"Look at my feet, if you feel like your gonna fall do this."He said moving his feet so that he came to a stop. Quickly you did the same move and successfully stopped. 

"This is hard."You whined trying to move as smoothly as you could. Watching every one move so easily around you was making you frustrated as you struggled. 

"Babe try doing this."Jungkook said sliding up beside you. Slowly he showed you what to do with your feet. Slowly but surely you finally figured it out.

Happily you slid across the floor making you feel as if you where gliding on air. You somehow felt a little weightless. 

Suddenly Jimin took your hands and together you swung around the room. You both moved to the rhythm of the song in a sort of beautiful trance. Everything surrounding you seemed to melt away as he spun your around and around. From out of nowhere you where passed to Jungkook changing your rhythm.

This new rhythm seemed to feel like like swimming in water. His hands allover your body, the slight but good resistance of your low skating skill. His soft but somehow sexy smile as you moved together. Before you knew it you where passed over to Taehyung changing your rhythm yet again.

 Tae's rhythm somehow was a blend of the two different rhythms. It was the soft melodic glide of Jimin's and the rough yet soft rhythm that screams Jungkook. Yet he had his own twist to it. He would have moments where all you could feel where his hands but suddenly you found yourself reaching for him.

Once the song ended you all smiled and rolled off of the skating rink. 

"We should do that again sometime, it was so fun!"You shouted happily. You where happy and content and felt very loved. You felt as if you could die today and that would be ok somehow. 

Decidedly you marked this day as one of your most favorite days you've had.

(Chapter is unedited lol, ignore mistakes)