17

The sheets where cold. No one was there. I was all alone again. No one to love me. No one to care for me. The only feeling left was pain. I felt numb and sad. 

Suddenly I woke up with four arms wrapped around me. I sighed in relief as I realized I wasn't alone. I felt myself relax. Jungkooks arms where around my shoulders and Jimins  where around my waist. I happily buried my face into Jungkooks shirt with relief.

"You awake?"Jimin asked with a raspy voice. 

"Yeah."I said. Jungkook hugged me closer to his chest at the sound of my voice. Jimin let me go and sat up causing Jungkook to fully pull me to his body. Jimin suddenly lied down on top of both of us.

"Guys it's 10:00 am lets go eat."Jimin said. His voice was muffled by the sheets and clothes.

"But I'm not-"I was saying but then was cut off by Jungkook.

"Y/N we know your hungry don't lie."Jungkook said. 

"Aish fine."I said into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook rubbed my back.

"Come on lets go eat."He said and pushed Jimin off. We all got up and walked to the kitchen. There was a note on the table. Jimin picked it up and read it out loud. 

The rest of us went in to work. Watch Y/N and don't show her anymore scary movies.
-Jin

"Ok, Y/N it looks like we are in charge today."Jimin said after reading the note aloud. 

"What do you feel like doing today?"Jungkook asked.

"I don't know but how about we start with breakfast?"I suggested.

"Oh right."Jimin said rubbing the back of his neck. 

"How about we have cereal?"I suggested. Both their eyes lit up and they nodded.

Jin's POV:

We signed in at the base. We still had her body since we are unable to find any of her family. The woman Y/N claims is her mother was a psychotic woman who ran multiple experiments on loads of people. Y/N was the only one that survived her stupid experiments. Y/N was a special case.

She was being mentally tested unlike the others. Y/N talks about growing up in that facility with that woman so there may be a possibility that she is her mother. If not she may have stolen Y/N from a family somewhere. We need to find out.

Together all 5 of us walked into the medical area. Martha looked up from her computer.

"You got our message?"Namjoon asked. We where all in suits since we had to see the chief today. 

"Yes, come this way."Martha said standing up. She walked out of the medical area and lead us into the morgue. She opened a drawer to reveal a body. 

"We need you to test her DNA to see if it matches with Y/N's."Namjoon said. She nodded.

"Ok, while I do the test you should go see the chief."She said. We all nodded.

"Thanks Martha."I said as we left. She nodded and waved us off. We all walked to the chiefs office. I knocked on the door.

"Enter."The chiefs voice said. We entered. 

"You guys have been doing well on your mission. You have been careful just like I asked and you have been patient. I wanted to reward you all. Where are Jimin, Jungkook, and Y/N?"He asked confused.

"Ah, well we left them at home."I said.

"Why would you do that?"The chief demanded.

"Today we are having Martha run tests on Lee Enuji to see if there is a relation to Y/N. Y/N says that she is her mother but we are not sure."Namjoon said seriously.