49

"I want to spend time with her first!"

"No I want too!"

"Why can't we all spend time together?"

"Shut it Yoongi we want her to pick one of us!"

"Hey stop it!"

Finally you woke from your long nap to see all seven of the boys standing around yelling. Sneakily you sat up and watched them bicker. 

"Guys, we can all have a day with her stop this nonsense."Jin said. Everyone but Yoongi seemed to be angry still.

"You just want her to yourself! Admit it!"Taehyung spat at Jin. 

"Of course I want her but if she doesn't choose me then it's not meant to be."Jin said trying to stay calm.

"Stop trying to stay neutral!"Tae said finally making Jin loose it. He was about to throw a punch when you rushed from the bed and tackled Tae down.

"Y/n!"Everyone shouted leaning down. 

"You guys are all dummies!" You shouted climbing off of Tae. Everyone looked down feeling ashamed of themselves. 

"We're sorry Y/n, we where acting selfish and childish."Jungkook apologized first.

"Aww, Jungkookie's trying to get in her good books first."Jimin whined.

"Ah uh ah. None of that."You said waving your hand around.

"We are sorry."Everyone said with a small bow. 

"Now, lets settle this little feud. What is going on?"You said emphasizing the word little. 

"Well, you always play with us. Unintentionally of course, but still. It's hard to see you bang Jungkook then make out with Hoseok. It's not really a normal activity. We where hoping you could settle on a person." Yoongi said stepping a little closer to you.

"Oh, I see. Well how long are we staying here?"You questioned.

"8 days."Namjoon said.

"Well I will spend a day with each of you, and the last day we will spend together."You said making up your mind. 

"Hey that's what I said!"Yoongi whined.

"Well, it's a good idea. Now seeing that it's still late why don't we all go to bed? I'll announce who I'm spending the day with tomorrow."You said. Everyone nodded and bid you goodnight. Everyone except for Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin left while the rest of you climbed back in bed.

A/N: SUGAR BUNS I LOVE YOU!!! AHHH!! Ok guys so sadly this book is coming to a close. There is going to be 7 more chapters, a resolve chapter, and lastly an A/N to answer any questions. I'm so sad that this book is ending!! For the past month I've tried my best to keep it going but unfortunately it's getting too long. I do have good news though! Sometime today I am going to be posting Lust of Love. It's the book that I'm going to be focusing on after this book but I'm going to post the first chapter of it today to get you excited for the book.

It is going to contain all of the boys don't worry, but it is going to mainly focus on the fabulous Jimin. I'm so used to writing with Taehyung and Jungkook and honestly I need to branch out more. So I thought I would start with Jimin! Fair warning the book is going to have suicidal themes and some possible smut but it would mean a lot to me if you guys could check it out for me. 

Lastly I am itching to write a big little book! If you do not know what that is it is a disorder where you become small mentally

Lastly I am itching to write a big little book! If you do not know what that is it is a disorder where you become small mentally. You truly believe that you are a small child, but you do go back and forth between being and adult/teen and a child. If you guys want me to write one please tell me and who should it be about? Ok I love you all my sweet and tangy sugar buns!! Toodles! 💜💜