53

With Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok behind you, you looked at the rest of the boys ready to choose today's date. 

"Today I choose Namjoon."You said firmly making him smile. Quietly everybody left the room while Namjoon approached you. 

"What are we doing today?"You asked curiously. 

"Well, today we are going to a spa."He said happily. Unlike the other boys, he told you exactly what you where doing today.

"Oh really? What's a spa?"You asked not remembering exactly what a spa was.

"It's a place you go to get pampered. You'll understand more when we get there."He explained calmly.

"What should I wear?"You asked softly as you stood up in front of him. Gently he grabbed your hips and pulled you against him. You could feel his warm breath against your necks.

"I would have you wear nothing but we can't have that now can we?"He said quietly, lips brushing against the side of your neck. Shivers went down your spine in anticipation knowing you can't have what your body wanted. With a small sigh he pulled away from you and looked you up and down deep in thought. 

"Wear a soft comfy sweat shirt, leggings, and boots. Obviously wear a winter coat over though."He said calmly plopping onto your bed you where sharing with Jimin. 

"Ok, sounds lovely."You said and went to your suitcase to pull the clothes from your suitcase. Quickly wanting to head over to the spa you changed as fast as you could. Admittedly you where a bit clumsy so you stumbled a bit getting your clothes on.

"Finished love?"He asked standing up and walking over to you. You smiled up at him happily and nodded. Your heart beat began to race as you realized how close you where standing to him. You where close enough to be engulfed in his light delicious smell.  

"Let's get going."You whispered softly.

~~~~~

When you walked into the spa together hand in hand, you where surrounded by the sweet smell of peppermint.  Inside the room had white walls, light grey tile, a few chairs to wait in, a table, magazines, and a kind looking man behind a desk. The doors that lead to different rooms where a light brown with silver handles. 

"Couples session for Kim Namjoon."Namjoon said firmly waiting for the man to respond. After typing on his computer for several seconds the man smiled up at him.

"Right this way sir."He said walking towards one of the doors and beckoning us to follow him.  Swiftly he opened the door for us revealing a dimly lit room with two massage tables and several towels.

"Like it?"Namjoon asked leading me into the room.

"Please get unchanged and lay down on the tables, two workers will be in, in just a moment."The kind man said before gently shutting the door. 

"Ok you have to take this all off."Namjoon instructed pointing to your clothes as began undressing. Quickly following his lead you stripped to his underwear but froze once you saw him slipping his down. 

"Oh, we get like naked naked?"You asked shyly trying your best to not look down. 

"Yeah, but then you wrap the towel around your lower half, see."He said wrapping a towel around his waist before laying down onto the table tummy down. With slight hesitation you took every thing off and walked over to your table. After picking up the towel you came to find that it was warm and had a sweet smell to it that you couldn't quite place. Excitedly you wrapped it around the lower half of your body and laid down on the table as well. 

"Good?"You asked looking across from you to see him biting his lip while looking at you. 

"Um make sure to not lift your chest off the table by the way, and when they come in put your face into that hole."He explained pointing to it.