*A/n*

HOLY FLIPPING BALLS

I didn't expect this book to be doing so good!! Thank you all for your silly comments that make me laugh so hard and all the votes I appreciate it so much!

Thank you for all the followers its really cool to have over 200 followers!! I love you all so much thank you. 

hehe heres some self promo.....

If you haven't read it yet I do have a smut book out for all you thirsty sugar buns hehe, if you go to my profile you'll find it so please read it! It is open request so if you want to request it you can comment it here, on the book itself, or dm me. I'm not happy with the chapter I just posted and it's really cring worthy but i'm emotionally unwell because my dog died so just know i'll write better stuff soon don't worry.

I also am currently writing Abduction! This is one of my favorite books currently and spoiler alert Taehyungs about to do something super scary and bad soon, so please go check it out!

Lust or Love is my other book im writing and I love it so flipping much guys, please go read it!!Im working so hard on it but its hard to be motivated to write it when no one seems to read it....

Lastly The Account i'm working so hard on its so fun to write. I love you guys and ps this book has a dark twist ;) hehe.....

Anyway those are the books im working on i love you guys! Thank you fro all the support and love!! <3<3<3 you are all the best thank you babes!