6

We walked to the table and sat down and ate the food Jin prepared for us all.

"Y/N would you mind taking your food upstairs into your room for a bit? Us boys need to have a talk about things." Jin said. You nodded and went upstairs. You sat down on the bed and ate your yummy food as you waited for them to come get you.

Taehyung's POV:

"Guys I want to talk to you guys about Y/N. The chief called me last night. He said that there may be some complications with Y/N's condition. She may have an understanding of basic knowledge on some things. But that does not mean she knows how do them. He asked us to have patience with her and answer all of her questions and explain things to her well." Jin said to us. 

"What if she asks us about..... things...." Jimin asked. We all knew what he was talking about.

"Give her answers, she is naïve right now and will do things without thinking. For example she called me into the bathroom to turn off the shower and she was naked when I came in." Jin explained. For some reason that bothered me.

"You didn't do anything right?" I suddenly asked.

"Of course not." Jin said bluntly. 

"What if she wants to you know..." Yoongi asked. Again we all knew what he meant.

"I guess if she wants it you have to give it to her. I want you to explain it to her first though and make sure she wants it. She'll never learn otherwise." Jin said with a sigh. He ran his hair through his hair.

"Well she might have to be taught a little bit about it soon because she keeps coming in to sleep with us." I said.

"Wait what!?"Jin said suddenly.

"Yeah last night she slept with Hoseok and earlier when you walked in on us she forced a cuddle session because she was bored." I said in answer.

"You know now I'm curious has she asked you about anything Jin?" Namjoon said raising an eyebrow. Jin rubbed the back of his neck and avoided eye contact.

"She asked me what turned on meant." He said looking at his plate.

"And how did she hear that phrase?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Well when I walked in on her I told her to cover herself because it may turn someone on. "He said awkwardly.

"Weirdo! Did you tell her what it meant?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"No." Jin said looking down.

"Jin how are we supposed to explain those things to her when you won't do it yourself!?" Namjoon shouted.

"Aish I guess I'll go tell her now." Jin said and got up to leave.

"Have fun." I told him as he left. He glared at me and then left.

Y/N's POV:

You could here them yell downstairs but you couldn't understand what they where saying. After finishing your breakfast you set you plate on a chair and walked into the bathroom. You wanted to brush you teeth but didn't know how. You picked up the tooth brush and the toothpaste and tried a few time to apply the toothpaste to the tooth paste wouldn't come out. Just then Jin walked in.

"What are you doing?" He asked kindly while watching me.

"Trying to brush my teeth but I can't figure out how to put the toothpaste on the tooth brush." You said. He smiled at you and then walked behind you. He slipped his arms around you and showed you how to do it. Turns out you had the cap still on.

"Then you put that in your mouth and brush your teeth." He said doing a little motion. You did as he told. 

"For how long?" You asked. It sounded a bit muffled due to the toothbrush in your mouth.