34

It was dark. Everywhere I looked I couldn't see anything. Quickly I sat up and looked around but was suddenly pulled back down by an arm.

"Y/N whats wrong?"A male voice asked. It must be Namjoon. 

"Where am I?"I asked letting him pull me into a tight embrace.

"My room, you fell asleep in the car and the boys told me to bring you here."He said soothingly. I nodded and buried my face into his chest gripping to his soft shirt. I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't, I was too awake now.

"Joonie?"I asked.

"Hmmm?"

"I can't sleep now."I said rolling over onto my back to face what should be the ceiling. Gently he rolled on top of me and rested his head on my stomach while wrapping his arms around my hips.

"What do you want me to do about it?"He asked. 

"I don't know."I said quietly. I felt him lift off of me. Before I could wonder where he went I could feel the mattress sink under his weight at my sides and his breath on my face. Carefully I reached for his face but found his neck first. 

"How about this?"He asked before lightly putting his lips on mine. His kiss was sweet and full of love. He pulled away and nuzzled my nose. 

"Something less exciting."I chuckled. He sighed and rolled off me pulling me with him so now I was laying on top of his chest.

"Fine."He sighed softly and rubbing my back. As his scent washed over me and his gentle back rubs eased my inability to sleep I felt my eyes start to close without my permission. Before I could finally fall asleep fully he whispered,"I love you."

A/N: AHH I know this chapter is short but I wanted to say thank you my sweet and tangy sugar buns! I'm so happy that this book is at 5k reads and it means a lot to me. I will be posting a longer chapter sometime today so just wait patiently. Love you guys!!! <3