32

"Will you help me get ready for the dinner?"I asked Jimin after we fed dumpling. 

"Of course."Jimin said walking over to my closet. He rummaged around for a bit and then pulled out a dress. 

To go along with it he pulled out some black stilettos to match

"Perfect!"I said happily as he gently put it on the bed. He smiled widely at me making his eyes almost disappear.

"I'll be right outside while you change, call me in when your done or if you need help."He said and then stepped out of the room. Not wanting him to have to wait for too long I stripped into my underwear and stepped into the dress. After I put my arms in I realized that there would be no way that I could zip the zipper all by myself.

"Jimin!"I shouted lightly.

"Yeah?"I he replied.

"I can't reach the zipper."I said. As I heard the door handle begin to turn I myself turned around and waited for him to zip me up. There was a few seconds of cold air touching my back but then a warm hand gently grabbed the bottom of the zipper and began to zip it. His thumb lightly skimmed my back all the way up but stopping to move my hair out of the way. Every touch felt electrifying and purposeful yet naive and unknowing.

After it was up I went to turn around but then suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my hips pulling me into a back hug. His hands lightly squeezed my hips as he buried his face in my neck.

"Jimin."I said quietly putting my hands gently onto his arms around my waist.

"Hmm?"He replied.

"Don't we have to get-"I was saying but then was cut off my a pair of lips against my neck. 

"Yes we do have to get ready but there's something I want to do first."He said and then before I knew what was happening I was lifted off the ground and then gently placed onto the bed. Jimin carefully crawled on top of me hovering over my body.

"What is it you want to do?"I asked curiously looking into his eyes. Softly he leaned in close and pressed his lips against mine. Instantly his tongue slipped into my mouth and the battle for dominance began. Quickly I gave in and let him explore my mouth. He explored every corner and dip like a dog who has never eaten in his entire life.

He pulled away to suddenly and stared at me. His lips where swollen and red.

"I wish we didn't have anywhere to go love."He whispered and then got off of me. I sighed and followed. 

"We really should be getting ready now."I said glancing over at the clock.

"I know, go into the bathroom I'll be there in just a sec."He said and then left the room. Obediently I went into the bathroom and waited for him. After about a minute he came back with a small bag and a metal rod.

"What are those?"I asked.

"This is a curling iron and this is a makeup bag."Jimin said placing them onto the counter.

"What is makeup for?"

"You'll see."Jimin said and opened the small bag. Inside where lots of boxes and pencils. Jimin picked up a long thin box and a small brush and faced me. He motioned me to close and eye so I did and watched what he did in the mirror. Carefully he ran the brush over my the contents of the box and then onto my eye making the lid have a slight red color.

"What is that?"I asked looking into my reflection when he was finished with both eyes.

"Eye shadow. This is eyeliner."He said and applied it to the tops and bottom of my eyes.

"Wow I look so different!"I said amazed by how good I looked.

"This is mascara, keep your eyes open and don't be scared."He said and applied it to my lashes. It felt ticklish and weird.

"That tickles."I said once he finished.

"A little, lastly this is lip tint."He said and applied a red goo to the center of my lips. I looked as if I bit my lip but it looked good.

"I love makeup!"I said happily amazed by my reflection.

"I like you in it too, I decided to not curl your hair so I'm going to get ready now ok?"Jimin said kindly.

"Thank you so much!"I said and let him leave. Happily I plopped down on the bed next to dumpling who was now sleeping and put my shoes on. They where a little uncomfortable but they looked really nice with the dress. Once they where on I stood in front of the mirror and did a small turn. I looked the best I think I've ever looked!

Quickly I exited the room wanting to ask someone if I looked good when I almost ran straight into Yoongi. Yoongi froze for a second and then took a step back looking me up and down.

"Wow, you look really nice Y/N."He said and bit his lip. 

"Really? Thank you!"I said giving him a warm smile. 

"Lets go show you off to the others."He said putting an arm around my waist and pulling me into the living room. Everyone except for Jimin was standing around in their nice suits waiting.

"Wow hyung, are you sure we can let her out like that?"Hoseok asked making me blush.

"I don't know but we sure have to thank Jiminie for getting her ready."Namjoon said looking down at his watch. Just then Jimin walked in making Namjoon sigh in relief. 

"Don't worry hyung we won't be late."Jimin said with a chuckle.