43

Jungkooks POV:

"You can do absolutely anything you want except for any actions of bdsm."Martha explained to me.

"I'm not into that don't worry. Will anyone be watching us exclusively or will you only be reading the transmitters?"I asked nervously.

"I will watch because of the rules of conduct but other than me no."Martha explained. 

"Um, well could you never tell anyone about anything?"I asked sounding vague.

"Everything is confidential, make sure you go at different paces. She has to feel everything to the least bit and the utmost extreme to thoroughly do the test."Martha said making both of us blush.

"Ok, I understand. I'm ready now."I said. Martha nodded. 

"Back this way please."

WARNING!! SMUT WARNING SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THIS SIGN # IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ

Y/N's POV:

Cold, very cold. Everywhere. Peeling your eyes open you realized why you felt so cold. You where naked on the same metal bed as before. By slightly shifting you could very faintly feel the transmitters strategically placed all over your body. The feeling however was so slight that if you hadn't been looking for them you wouldn't have known they where there. 

"Y/N the test will begin in a minute just sit tight please."Martha's voice came out of a speaker on the wall. Nervously you nodded and looked around the room. The room was completely empty except for a big mirror on your left and a door a little further down from it. You couldn't help but glance at yourself in the mirror for a moment before you ripped your eyes from you body and stared at the roof. 

"Ok, Y/N we are sending Jungkook in now."Martha said as the only door in the room opened and a naked Jungkook stepped in. 

"You ready? He asked walking over to the bed and crawling over you. As he crawled on top of you his dick slightly brushed your leg making the butterflies in your tummy flutter.  

"I guess."You answered looking into his dark chocolaty brown eyes. Before you could finish examining him he lowered his mouth down to yours. As always his lips where sweet and kind but shortly after they where greedy. He burst into your mouth abruptly and a fight for dominance began. Suddenly he ground his dick on your heat making you gasp into his mouth. 

Roughly he bit your bottom lip almost making it bleed but not quite while he rubbed your sexes together. You could feel your juices dripping down onto him muddling with his own. It felt so good, that's all that you could think and feel. You where clenching around air while he worked his way down your neck. Sucking and biting until he reached your nipples.

"Jungkook!"You gasped as he began sucking one. Your back arched up on it's own accord making him let out a hum and let go of you. As he let go he stopped moving entirely making you whine. 

"Please d-don't stop!"You cried out bucking your hips up so your sexes created friction. Without warning he backed up and grabbed your thighs. Before you could process what was going on he had your legs over his shoulders and his face in between your legs. 

"You smell delicious darling."He said and then pulled you into him. You let out a loud moan and gripped onto his hair as his mouth attached to you sucking and licking.

A pit was beginning to form in your stomach but his mouth wasn't going to give you the release you needed.

"Jungkook! I need you in me!"You screamed clenching around his tongue that entered and left repeatedly. He let out a small hum sending your body through a small bout of ecstasy before he left your pussy. His face was dripping with your juices and his hair was messy from you grabbing it. 

"I need you wrapped around me as much as you need it."He whispered huskily lining himself up with your entrance. Without hesitation he slid his stiff member in stretching your walls out and making the both of you moan loudly. 

"Fuck!"You moaned as he began to slowly move in and out of you. He slid his whole length in and out slowly letting you feel him entirely. Your sensitive walls where clenching and unclenching trying to get used to his size. 

"Your little pussy is so tight! Fuck!"Jungkook groaned picking up his speed. Soon after he began pounding into you. The smell of sex in the air was strong, moans and growls mixed with the sound of skin slapping was all that could be heard, and the deep feeling of him inside you was almost more than you could take. 

"I'm going to cum!" You shouted. 

"Cum for me baby!"He shouted. Finally you relaxed. Your pussy clenched around him tightly as a tingling feeling ran up through your body. Everything went momentarily blank and all you could feel was good.

 Slowly everything started to come back to your senses as you could feel liquid running down your legs and Jungkook riding you through your high. Then it all came back to you at once. You where met with a burning pain as Jungkook slowly slid in and out of you before suddenly he began twitching in you. A warmth began to spread throughout your body giving you a relief s he stopped moving. 

"Can we stop?!"Jungkook yelled out in question. His head was thrown back, his lips where swollen, and he was still inside you.

"Yes, I got all of the needed data."Martha said through the speaker. Nodding Jungkook slid out and collapsed next to you. You where both exhausted.  

"That was even better than the first time."You whispered to Jungkook facing him. He let out a small tired smile before closing his eyes. 

### 

Suddenly the door opened and Martha stepped in.

"Do you mind if your awake when I take the transmitters off?"Martha asked wheeling a small table in.

"I don't mind."You said. Nodding she began to take them off of your body.

"Ok, one last place. I need you to spread your legs. I know it's a little sensitive but bare with me."She said walking to the end of the table. Reluctantly you opened your legs making both of you blush heavily as liquid ran out of you. 

"I won't get pregnant from this will I?"You asked nervously as she took a long needle and reached in you. 

"No, I went in and extracted the eggs your body had created. Iv'e been doing this every time you come to see me which is why you haven't been having a menstruation cycle."She explain pulling the transmitter out of you trailing a web of cum. 

"Oh, thank you."I said closing my legs and sitting up as she stepped away. 

"No problem. Jungkook, it's time for you and Y/N to get dressed now."Martha said. With a deep groan he sat up. 

"We are definitely sleeping on the plane."Jungkook said making any tension in the room leave as we all lightly laughed.