5

When you woke up there was a soft sent surrounding you. You opened your eyes to see skin. You backed away a little to see a chest. You then looked up to see Hoseok staring down at you.

"Good morning Y/N." He greeted you.

"Good morning Hobi." You  replied making him hug you close to him again.

"We have to get up soon." He said.

"But I don't want to." You whined into his neck.

"Well if you want to eat you have to get up." He reminded you with a chuckle. 

"I'm not hungry." You lied. Just then your stomach growled in defiance.

"Sure your not, come on lets get up." He said sitting up and pulling you with him. 

"Ok fine I'm hungry." You sighed in defeat. 

"I knew it, here take this and lets go." He said and wrapped a blanket around you. He stood up and then pulled you up out of the bed.

"I don't want to walk." You whined. 

"Fine, hop on my back." He said and turned around. Quickly you hoped onto his back letting the blanket cover the both of you. He grabbed your legs and chuckled. He left the room with you on his back like a giant blanket monster and walked into the kitchen.

"What the hell?" Jimin said in response to seeing us.

"I'll tell you later. "Hoseok replied and gently set you back down onto the floor.

"Um ok, anyway Jin said breakfast is almost done." Jimin said. You nodded and left the table area of the kitchen to the cooking part where Jin was.

"Can you teach me how to cook?" You asked him while watching him flip an egg.

"Yeah but not right now, I feel so hungry that I feel like my stomach is going to collapse on itself." He said putting the egg aside on a plate and then putting a new one on.

"Ok." You said and walked out of the kitchen in search of someone else. You were glad this new place had so many people. You walked down the hall where the rooms where and stared at the doors. There where so many and they all went to someone's room. Who's room were you gonna get?

You knocked on one of the doors and waited for a reply. After a second someone shouted come in. Without hesitation you opened the door and walked inside. It was Taehyungs room.

"Hey Y/N. Need something?" Taehyung said from his bed. He was under the covers while reading a book.

"I'm just bored." You said and walked over to the bed.

"Come here." Taehyung said patting the other side of the bed under the covers. Immediately you crawled over and then under the covers. They where warm and smelled like him. All of the boys smelled different. Maybe you should get a scent of you own. How does one acquire a scent?

Gently you snuggled into Taehyungs bare chest and wrapped you arms around his waist. You could feel him stiffen up  for a second but then he wrapped his arms around you in return.

Taehyungs POV:

There was a small yet firm knock on my door. Immediately I yelled for them to come in. Looking up from my book I was a little startled to see Y/N come in. 

"Hey Y/N. Need something?" I asked wanting to know her purpose for being here. Not that I didn't want her here though.

"I'm just bored." She said.

"Come here." I said while patting the spot next to me. She nodded and climbed in next to me. Suddenly her arms wrapped around my waist and her face cuddled into my chest. I froze. Did she know what she was doing?

Was she asking for something? Something she shouldn't know about yet. 

Shut up self she's too innocent for that, she wouldn't know anything about that stuff. Quickly I wrapped my arms around her. She smelled a little like Hoseok.

"Have you been around Hoseok lately?" I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, I spent the night in his room last night." She said casually as if it was nothing. 

Well to her it was nothing.

"You where just sleeping?" I asked making sure he didn't corrupt her.

"Of course. What else would we be doing?" She asked seriously. 

"Never mind. Don't worry about." I said quickly. She nodded and cuddled closer. Man was I lucky that she was so naïve. Suddenly the door burst open and Jin Hyung came inside.

"Taehyung, breakfast is ready." He said staring at me and Y/N with a questioning look.

"Shut up, I wasn't going to do anything." I said forcing the dirty thought out f his mind. 

"Well hurry up please." He said and walked away.

"Come on Y/N lets go." I told her while rubbing her back.

"Fine." She said and lightly pushed herself off of me.