25

"Jungkook, I have bad news."Jin said. 

"What is it?"He asked.

"Hobi beat your high score."Jin said making Jungkook run from the room.

"Wait what?"Taehyung yelled jumping up and running after him. 

"What game?"I asked.

"Super Mario."Jin replied walking over to me. 

"Ah, I see."I said. 

"Come on lets go."He said calmly holding his hand out. I gladly took it and let him pull me out of the mini blanket fort. Hand in hand we walked to his room.

"What is this thing called again?"I asked pointing at the thing.

Jin's POV:

"What is this thing called again?"She asked pointing at my stuffed Mario. 

"That is a stuffed animal, specifically in this case it's a plushy Mario."I explained watching as her brows furrowed and she walked up to it. She picked it up in her hands and squished it slightly.

"What is its purpose exactly?"She asked.

"It's cool to look at, you can hug it, play with it, or hit it."I explained. She nodded and gave it a small hug.

"It's soft."She said burring her face in it.

"You can hold on to it for tonight if you want."I suggested. She nodded and then crawled in the bed. Happily I crawled in next to her. 

"Jin?"She asked suddenly.

"Yes Y/N?"

"If everyone knows not to touch me here then why do they do it anyway?"She asked me putting a hand on her chest. I turned a little red.

"Um..."I said rubbing the back of my neck trying to come up with a good answer.

"Well doesn't it feel good?"I asked awkwardly. She stopped to think for a second. 

"Yeah, but Jimin said that it's inappropriate."She said.

"He is right but Y/N you have to understand that when we touch you it's different. That sounds bad."I said. I felt a little flustered. Sighing I lied down on my back. Suddenly Y/N straddled my lap and put her hands on my stomach.

"Its ok. I sorta get it."She said as a small strand of hair fell in front of her face. Her facial expression was serious. I could slightly see her scars on the small bit of her abdomen that was showing.

"Y/N?"I asked suddenly.

"Hmm."She hummed in response.

"What was it like?"I asked her. She froze. 

"Awful, everyday I wished for her never to return. I didn't really understand that I could die so I didn't hope to die. She was the only other person I had ever met and she was cruel."She said. Her voice was shaky. She slightly began to tremble. Gently I pulled her down into a hug.  

"I'm sorry for asking."I said pressing our bodies together. She pulled away and suddenly kissed me. Without a second thought I kissed back. Her lips where sweet and soft. This kiss was soft and gentle. Carefully she broke the kiss.

"I forgive you."She said. I sat up and crawled on top of her. Lightly I tickled her sides making her shriek with laughter and giggles. She tried pushing my hands but I grabbed hers and held them above her head. I hovered over her for a second before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

As our lips moved together I gently rested my body on top of hers. I broke the kiss off and looked into her eyes. I suddenly let go of her hands a began to place small little kisses all over her face making her giggle. As I moved back to her lips she put her hands in my hair. Carefully I cupped her face and gave her one last sweet kiss before breaking it.

She was smiling happily making me smile. Softly I ran my hands threw her long dark hair while her hands moved to my back. Unlike the others I had no intention of having sex with her immediately. I want her to choose me. Gently I rolled over and held her close. 

"Goodnight."She whispered.

"Goodnight."I said back shutting my eyes. 

A/N: Sorry for the longish wait! I was just busy today. In case your wondering the mario toy got left at the edge of the bed when Y/N sat on him. Love you guys!