36

A/N: AHHH I actually screeched this morning when I found out this book is currently at 6.4K reads. Thank you all so much for reading and sticking through with this story even though it sucks. I love you all so much!! I have actually decided on a posting schedule, so I'm going to try to post two chapters at minimum every week for both this book and abduction. If you haven't already I highly encourage you to go check out Abduction on my profile. I have been working so hard on it so it would mean a lot if you would check it out! Enjoy loves!

_ -_-_-

There she was in the flower field. She was beautiful in nothing but a soft white dress. I yelled to her but she didn't say anything or turn towards me. All I could see was her back and her long dark hair. 

"Eomma!"You shouted on the top of your lungs hoping she would finally turn to you. 

"Y/N."A soft voice seemed to ring all around. It was beautiful yet terrifying. 

"Eomma!"You screamed one last time before she turned around to face you. She looked kind but at the same time you couldn't quite focus on her face. It's as if there was a slight white blur covering it but somehow you knew she was beautiful. Slowly she walked to you. Every movement screamed grace and elegance.

"Y/N."The soft voice echoed. It seamed to be coming from her but also from everywhere. Desperately you yearned to run to her arms but something was holding you back. 

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N...."The voice began to echo through the fields so loudly that you had to cover your ears. As the voice became deeper and deeper you began to scream. You where out of control, all you could do was scream. Slowly everything began to fade away. The blue sky, the fields, and lastly the woman. 

"Ahhhhh!"You screeched lunging forward off the couch. You lunged so far that you flew from the couch sitting on the floor on your hands and knees.

"Finally your awake! You've been screaming on the top of your lungs for 15 minutes straight. We couldn't get you to stop."Namjoon said crouching down in front of you. You didn't know why but you where deeply sad at that moment as you began to sob. It's as if you lost something you never knew you had. 

Gently a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you into a lap. By the smell of his cologne you knew it was Jin.

"What's wrong with me?!"You screamed as loud as you could as if it would help.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter sugar buns. I actually wanted to ask you a question. How do you like this perspective? I tried changing it up slightly from how I normally write. Would you like me to continue writing this way or go back to my old way? 

Also let me know this: Are you a sweet or tangy sugar bun?

Sweet 

Tangy

Bye loves!! <3