11

"Y/N, today we are taking you in to see Martha today. So I need you to get ready soon."Taehyung said to me at breakfast. 

"Ok, I'll go get ready now."I said and got up from the table to go get ready.

Taehyungs POV:

"Who gave her hickeys?"I asked once she left. 

"Um, I did.."Jungkook said awkwardly. He blushed and looked down at his empty plate.

"Oh.. You guys didn't do it right?"I asked him.

"No, I stopped them."Jimin said while Jungkook punched him in the arm.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. 

"You know you loved how she moaned your name!"Jimin said loudly. Jungkook turned bright red.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"Ok, ok, guys enough."Jin said calmly. 

"Go get ready."Namjoon said. Sighing they got up form the table and left.

 Sighing they got up form the table and left

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. There where purple things on my neck. 

"Namjoon!" I shouted. A few second later he ran in.

"What is it?"He asked.

"What are these?"I asked worriedly pointing at the purple things.

"Those are hickies."He said.

"Are they dangerous?"I asked.

"No Y/N."He chuckled.

"How did I get them?"I asked. He burst out laughing.

"Y/N Jungkook gave them to you. Give me your arm I'll show you."He said. I handed him my arm and he sucked on my wrist. He pulled away and a hickey was forming.

"What is a hickey?"I asked confused. 

"Well when you suck on a part of skin the blood rises and does this."He said pointing to the hickey he just made.

"Oh. Are they good?"I asked.

"Kinda. It depends on the person though. Some people like them but some people find them offensive."He said. I nodded.

"Thank you."I said and began to brush my hair. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his face in my neck and placed a small kiss on my neck.

"I'll see you in a bit."He said against my neck and then left. 

We all climbed out of the van and walked into the base. 

"I'm glad we finally had the van fixed." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, no lap dances this time."Jimin said nudging Taehyung. When we entered the base the boys showed some badges and talked to the guards. 

"They have to give you a pat down. Don't freak out."Jin said to me and pushed me towards the guards. 

"Come here miss."One of them said in a bored voice. I walked over to them. I was shaking a little. They began the pat down. They uncomfortably touched my entire body. When they where done they passed me back to the boys.

"Have a nice day."They said. I was shaking as I followed the boys inside. Suddenly an arm slipped across my shoulders. I looked up to see Jin. He smiled down at me. I put my arm around his waist.

"How is she?"Martha asked once we came in. She pulled me away from Jin and sat me down on the table. I whimpered and reached a hand out for Jin when she pulled me away.

"She has been doing good, she is a little clingy and is sorta of shook up right now from being patted down."Namjoon said. I put my arms out for one of them. Taehyung came and sat down next to me.

"Y/N everything is fine. Martha is nice."He said taking my hands in his huge ones. I looked up at the smiling nurse.

"Ok."I said weakly. 

"Do you feel well dear?"Martha asked me.

"I feel better than I have in my entire life. I may be confused but I at least have a life."I said. She gave me a strange look. I've never seen it before. She gently cupped my face with love.

"I'm glad that you are doing better."She said. She let go of my face and stepped back.

"Are you going to run any test on her?"Jungkook asked.

"I have to. We are going to run three. They will take up a few hours."Martha asked. 

"Ok, Y/N we are going to get some groceries. We are leaving Taehyung and Jungkook with you."Jin said. I nodded. They came and hugged me goodbye. I watched them leave with a sigh.

"Go in that room there and change into these."Martha told me handing me a hospital gown.

"Do I take everything off?"I asked.

"Yes."She said. I nodded and went into the small changing room. Once  had the dress on I came out. 

"Come lay down."Martha said. I obediently did as I was told. 

After what she inspected my entire body I held a death grip on both Taehyung and Jungkooks hands. Jungkook had a hand in my right and Taehyung my left. 

"Ow."I yelped when she pushed a pressure point on my stomach. 

"You have scared tissue there."She said lightly touching my stomach. The words that where carved into it where still healing a little. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I panicked.

"Please don't touch it."I cried out suddenly as she moved over it again. She looked up at me with a concerned look. Both boys where lightly stroking my arms trying to calm me down.

"Ok, I won't touch it anymore."Martha said. She moved up to the scars on my ribs. She ran her fingers over them lightly. Bad memories flooded through my mind as I remembered the way the long knife felt against my skin. The way my blood poured out of my body. I screamed as loud as I could when she traced one.

"Don't cut me again!" I screamed. I was panicking, my heart was racing, black started to cloud my vision. Taehyung and Jungkook where trying to calm me down. Slowly everything went dark.