31

"Jungkookie lets get these!"Taehyung said picking up a pack of dog treats that look like mini donuts.

"Those look good, lets also get these."I said picking up some regular tog treats. He nodded in approval. Suddenly his whole face lit up.

"The dog has to have one of these!"He said spotting a chew toy. When I turned around to see it, it was a gucchewi. Of course he would go for that.

 Of course he would go for that

"Ok, lets go find Jin."I said after he picked up the dog toy. He nodded happily and followed me through the store as I eagerly searched for my eldest hyung. After about a minute I finally found him. He was talking on the phone while closely inspecting a bag of food for small dog breeds.

"Can you bring her in? Tae wants to get it some dog clothes."Jin said into the phone while placing the food into the cart. Inside the cart there where pink dog bowls, a pink bed, and a pink ball. 

"Wow, that's a lot of pink for one guy."I teased putting our things into the cart as well. Jin sighed.

"Jungkookie the dog is a girl, and shut up you know I like pink!"He said whining the last part. 

"Aish I was kidding. Who are you talking with?"I asked curiously.

"Namjoon, he is going to bring the dog over soon so that we can get it a collar."Jin said hanging up on Namjoon and texting him instead.

"How old is it?"Tae asked excitedly.

"2, it's owner was moving to a place where pets where not allowed so she had to give it up."He said not taking his eyes from his phone.

"That's sad."I said looking down at my shoes. I would be quite upset if I had to give up a pet.

"He's here."Jin said putting his phone away and pushing the cart out of the aisle. Without much thought both Tae and I bolted to the front of the store to meet the new dog. 

"Oh my goodness!! She's so cute!"Taehyung and I shouted in unison upon meeting the small white dog. 

"Guys don't scare her!"Yoongi said pulling the dog closer to his chest.

"Wait where are Hoseok and Jimin?"I asked just noticing there absence.

"They went to separate store to but it a cage. For some reason they don't sell them here. Also they took the car so we are going to have to ride back with you guys."Namjoon said while calmly glancing around the store. Once he spotted Jin he walked over and we followed.

"Oh is this the little princess?"Jin asked in a baby voice while reaching out to pet the dog. The dog immediately perked up and reached its face out for Jin's hand. After petting the dog a few times he smiled brightly and turned his attention back to the cart. 

"Is all of this stuff good?"He asked Namjoon looking down at the cart.

"Everything is perfect, now lets go get it a collar before Tae decides to suffocate the poor thing in sweaters."He said making Jin turn the cart around. Once we reached the section with dog clothes and collars Yoongi set the dog on the bed in the cart.