23

Y/N's POV:

When we walked into the kitchen I discovered that they had gotten a pizza! Happily I walked over and sat between Jimin and Namjoon.

"Here Y/N. Start with this and if you feel sick go into the bathroom."Namjoon said sliding me a small slice of pizza. I nodded happily and began to eat the pizza while drinking water. It was so good! When I had finished my slice I happily watched the boys eat. I wanted more but I was afraid I would throw up if I took more.

After awhile I began to feel nauseous. Quickly I got up from the table and ran to the bathroom. I began to vomit in the toilet. Suddenly someone gently pulled my hair back so it wouldn't fall in. Throwing up was hands down one of the worst feelings.

I would rather get cut a thousand times over than do this again. When I was done I sat down on the floor and wiped my mouth with some toilet paper. After throwing it away I looked up to see that Namjoon had held my hair for me. 

"Thank you."I told him standing up and flushing the toilet.

"Are you ok?"He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, you should go back to eating i'm going to brush my teeth."I said. He nodded and left the small bathroom. Sighing I left as well and entered my own bathroom to brush my teeth. Ugh, I'm going to need a new toothbrush after this. 

I sadly entered the kitchen again. It looked like I was going to be hungry for the rest of the night.

"Y/N we bought you this just in case."Jimin said holding up a milkshake. Excitedly I jogged over to my seat and sat back down.

"Thank you!"I said happily placing a small kiss on his cheek. With a smile he watched me drink the milkshake which was surprisingly quite filling. (Imagine whatever flavor you like! What flavor did you choose?) 

(This is what it looked like, but it doesn't have to be chocolate )

(I'm just loving that water mark )

"Y/N you got some whip cream on your face."Jimin says wiping it off with his thumb before popping it in his mouth. I smiled at him.

"Thank you Chim."I said making him smile. 

"Jimin ssi."Jungkook said in dialect making all of us laugh. (Here is an air hug for all of you who read that the way he says it)

"Jungkook ssi."Jimin said back. 

"Ok guys enough joking, we have some business to settle."Jin said sarcastically. 

"Yes, eomma?"Jungkook said making Jin glare at him. 

"Y/N do you want someone to sleep in your room tonight ; or do you want to spend the night with someone in their room?"Jin asked. I sat in thought for a little while. 

"I want to sleep with someone in their room."I said finally making my decision. 

"Who do you want to stay with tonight?"Hoseok asked. I thought about it for a second. I have slept with Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and technically Namjoon. I want to sleep with someone new. I looked up at Jin and Yoongi.

"I want to spend the night with Jin."I said making Jin smile.

A/N: Hey sorry for the short half-ass chapter. I'm just not feeling it right now but I wanted to post something. I love you guys!