44

"Y/N let me carry you."Jungkook and Namjoon said at the same time after watching you struggle to leave the building. 

"Please Namjoon, allow me. I put her in this state. Plus I don't want to make you smell bad like us."Jungkook said facing his hyung.

"Aish, fine."Namjoon said with a sigh. Before you could think Jungkook scooped you up bridal style and began to take you to the car.

"I can't believe they don't have showers or wash stations."Jungkook said bitterly.

"I know, you guys are gonna reek of sex until we get to the mountains."Namjoon said looking a little stressed. 

"Please don't let the boys tease."Jungkook said looking down.

"Of course."Namjoon said and opened the door for us to exit the facility. 

"Wow, what have you guys been doing you reek of se-"Hoseok was saying but was quickly cut off by Namjoon.

"I'll explain later, don't tease."Namjoon said to everyone present. There was a long awkward moment of silence before Jin spoke up.

"I have your bags here..."He grunted pushing all the bags over. Gently Jungkook set you down into a seat and went to help Jin. 

"Thank you Jin."Namjoon said taking his bags. Suddenly Yoongi sat beside you and rested his hand on your thigh.

"Are you ready for your first flight?"He asked lifting his black hat up so you could see his eyes.

"Um, I don't know. Will it be scary?"You asked nervously placing your hand over his. 

"I don't think it's scary. Your ears are going to pop due to height elevation so here. Chew this is will help. Do not swallow it, it isn't food."He said taking out a small package from his pocket. Carefully he opened it and took out a long stick wrapped in paper and gave it to you. 

"What exactly do I do with it?"You asked inspecting it. Carefully he took out another.

"First you take the paper off, then you pop it in your mouth and chew it into a ball."He explained popping the thing into his mouth.

"Oh, like this?"You asked doing as he did. The flavor was sweet and minty. (Lol guess the flavor even though it's kinda obvious XD)

"Perfect, now just keep chewing the gum until we are high in the sky."He said. Encouraged you nodded your head and continued to chew the yummy gum.

A/N: Hey my sugar buns. I'm sorry this chapter kinda sucks, and that it took me a long time to post it. My pet died recently and I've been really sad without her. She was a sweet little guinea pig named Snowy, she was an albino guinea pig and she lived for 10 years. I've known her literally half of my life and she was my first best friend. She may have been a small creature, but she was someone I valued very much. 

Luckily my dog muffin had been very sweet to me and has given me lots and lots of cuddles and kisses. If I didn't have my sweet little doggo this chapter might not have been posted. I love you guys so much you don't even know. I always love reading your silly and nice comments they always cheer me up and have helped more than you know. 

Thank you guys so much. I love you guys!! I'm going to try to post another chapter tomorrow but if I'm not feeling it I won't because you guys deserve something worth reading. I love you all my sweet and tangy sugar buns!! Bye!! <3 <3 <3

 I love you all my sweet and tangy sugar buns!! Bye!! <3 <3 <3

In sweet loving memory of Snowy the guinea pig <3