51

"Who will you choose today?"Jin asked you. You where sitting in Jin's lap with the boys all in front of you. After the fun food filled day with Jin yesterday you wanted a very different approach today. Someone you absolutely loved but hadn't chosen often enough.

"I want to spend the day with Yoongi!"You said holding your arms out for him. Happily he got up and gave you his gummy smile walking to you. Gently he lifted you out of Jin's lap and made you wrap your legs around his torso. 

"Bye Y/n we'll see you later!"Jungkook yelled leaving with all the boys.

"What are we going to do today?"You asked wrapping your arms around Yoongi's neck. 

"I was thinking. Almost all the boys are taking you out to do something extra special that is super glamorous. That is nice and all but it's not my style. Go pick out a fresh pair of Pj's and put on a coat we will be leaving soon."He said placing you down carefully. 

Chuckling you went to your suit case and pulled out pajama pants, a top, a thick coat, and a beanie. Not caring the Yoongi was still in the room you stripped and changed into the fresh pajamas. 

"What a show."Yoongi said taking you hand in his after putting his jacket on. 

"Shushhh."You said playfully hitting him with your free hand. 

"Come on come on."He giggled pulling you out of the hotel and into the parking lot. 

"Wait, I thought we didn't bring the car."You said confused.

"Your right, we didn't. This is a rental car."He said opening the passenger side door for you. 

"Oh, that makes so much more sense."You said sliding into the car. After gently closing the door behind you he did a little grandpa run around the car to the drivers side and slid in. 

"Let's get going."He said happily turning the car on and driving away.

(Time skip past the car ride. You guys just listened to music and screeched your lungs away together)

"Wow what is this place?"You asked getting out of the car.

"It is a video game bed cafe."Yoongi said taking your hand and leading you inside. It was kind of boring inside, there was just a few chairs and a man behind a desk.

"Sir how may I help you?"The man behind the desk asked.

"We have a room reservation for Min Yoongi."He said calmly. 

"Ah yes, right this way."He said calmly stepping out from behind the counter. Painfully slow he lead us to a hall with two doors and opened one fro us.

"Thank you."Yoongi said with a bow leading you in. 

"Wow!"You shouted happily looking at the amazing room before you. There was a big bed, a big tv hooked up to a few different gaming consuls, a big two screened computer, a small table with two chairs, and a small shelf loaded with comic books! With a loud giggle you ran and hoped on the bed into his soft fluffy blankets. 

"Don't break the bed without me."Yoongi said running and hopping in next to you.

"Yoongi! Your so dirty!"You giggled hitting him with a pillow. Laughing he hit you with another pillow waging your pillow fight. After a minute of softish hits you both where cuddling out of breath.

"That is the most exercise I've had since we picked you up from hell."Yoongi said breathlessly.

"Ok, now what!"You said hoping up and straddling Yoongi. Gently he placed his hands on your hips and smiled up at you.