26

Jin's POV:

ring ring 

Sighing I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Jin, I want you to come in right now. We where testing Y/N's old DNA samples and found other traces of blood that are not hers. I want you to take a strand of Y/N's hair and bring it here now."The person said over the phone. I sat in silence for a minute before comprehending what was going on.

"I'll be right over. See you in a few."I said and then hung up.

"Who was that?"Y/N asked startling me.

"Martha, she wants me to bring in a strand of your hair."I said pulling her into a tight embrace.

"When?"She asked quietly.

"Right now actually. Is it ok if I put you with Yoongi?"I asked her. She nodded.

Y/N's POV:

"I'll head to his room now."I said going to get up but then was abruptly pulled back down.

"I need that hair remember?"Jin said. I sighed and let him pull one out.

"Keep it safe."I said and then pecked his lips before exiting the room. Once outside of the room I looked at all the doors. There is only one room I haven't entered yet so that must be Yoongi's.  Gently I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. There was a small groan from inside the room.

"What.."It whined. I opened the door.

"Jin has to leave. Can I sleep in here with you?"I asked. I could faintly see his hand go up in the air motioning for me to come to him. Carefully I shut the door and then stumbled in the dark to the bed. Once I got to the bed I felt a surprisingly strong set of arms pull me over into the bed.

"You smell like Jin."Yoongi softly said while pulling you into him. 

"You smell like you."I said snuggling up to his neck. He chuckled and rested his chin on the top of my head. His arms weren't as strong as Jungkook's but they fit him well. Slowly we fell asleep like that.

Yoongi's POV:

Slowly my eyes began to open. What woke me up? Gently I began to shift but then stopped when I figured everything out. Y/N's leg was over my body and her arms where around my right arm. I couldn't help but smile as I admired her soft sleeping features.

Her pale skin contrasted beautifully with her dark hair. It was so long and currently splayed all over a pillow. How badly I wanted to run my fingers through her hair and kiss her lips. They looked so soft and when Hoseok explained his kiss with her, he said that she was randomly a really good kisser. Where they as soft as everyone says?

Not being able to hold back anymore I leaned my head down and kissed her. Her eyes flashed open and then they softened as she gently kissed me back. She somehow actually tasted sweet. I turned on my side and pulled her closer to me. Gently she broke free from the kiss.

"Good morning."She said with a smile. 

"Good morning."I said back and placed a small kiss on her cheek making her blush.

Y/N's POV:

"I have to pee."I said climbing out of his bed. He nodded and watched me walk to the door.

"Don't fall in."He said sarcastically. I turned around once I had gotten to the door way and gave him a small smile.

"I'll be careful."I said back and then left. I went to the bathroom the boys shared since it was the closest. The shower was running but I paid no attention to it as I pulled my shorts down to pee. Just as I flushed the toilet the shower turned off. 

"Hello?"A deep voice suddenly asked. I froze, oh yeah someone could be in here!

"It's me."I said announcing myself.

"Y/N?"The husky voice asked. Taehyung peeped his head out from the behind the shower curtain.

"Hi, sorry!"I said and then left the bathroom. As I ran to my room I could her him chuckle. Quickly I ripped open the door and entered it shutting the door behind me. Without thinking twice I ran and jumped into my bed. How could I have been so careless!?

Sighing I got up and dragged myself into the bathroom and showered. After my shower I opened my drawer to find something to wear. There where a few random bags in my dresser because we where to lazy to pull everything out. I pulled out a pink bag and dumped it contents on my bed.

A black lacy piece of clothes fell out. What the heck is this? I held it up trying to figure it out. Sighing I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It shows a lot of my body. Especially my butt. In fact both of my butt cheeks where out!

Suddenly there was a small knock on the door.

"Come in!"I shouted. Jungkook entered and focused on closing the door.

"Hey I was wondering if-"He was saying but then froze.

Jungkook's POV:

Where are her clothes? She is just wearing lingerie.

Her butt was out and her hips where nice. Wait, WTF brain stop it. She turned around to face me.

"Is something wrong?"She asked.

"Y-y-yeah."I stuttered. She was giving me the most frustrating boner right now. 

"What is it?"She asked walking up to me and putting her hands on my chest. Did she know what she was doing? Without thinking I put my hands on her exposed hips. 

"Where are your clothes?"I asked her. She looked down.

"These aren't clothes?"She asked confused.

"This is underwear. You wear it under clothes or specifically in this case when you have sex."I said awkwardly.

"What do you mean in this case?"She asked sliding her hands up my chest to wrap her arms around my neck. Cautiously I let my hands slide down to her butt.

"Well the type of underwear you are currently wearing is lingerie. It's mainly used for sex, but you can also wear it under clothes."I said. She nodded and pressed her body against mine fully. Was she asking for it?