38

"Wow this is really cool thank you!"You said throwing your arms around Jimin since he was right in front on you. 

"Lets check if it fits love."Jimin chuckled pulling away from the hug and taking the ring. Without hesitation you handed him your right hand and watched as he easily slipped the small ring onto your index finger. 

"It fits perfectly."Taehyung said from behind you. Quickly you turned around and hugged him. You where so happy that you had something to connect you with all of them. It really meant that they wanted you apart of their lives. 

"Ok, ok, enough mushy stuff. The Chief called earlier and said that he was moving the vacation date up. We are leaving the day after tomorrow. Taehyung I want you to take Y/N to her room and help her pack up since she won't have time to pack up tomorrow because she has to see Martha. The rest of you are coming with me to buy snacks."Namjoon said breaking the soft moment.

"Way to ruin the moment."Taehyung whispered making you laugh a little. Sighing Taehyung pulled you with him into your room to begin packing.

"What are we going to need for the vacation?"You asked walking over to your closet to get your suitcase down.

"Probably some clothes, toiletries, and anything extra you want to bring."Taehyung said coming up behind you. Once you successfully pulled your suitcase from your closet you placed it on your bed and opened it. 

"I'll pull out the clothes, you get the toiletries."You said pointing at him. Nodding he walked off into your bathroom. You could hear drawers open and sounds of things being placed on the counter. Suddenly you heard a gasp from come from the bathroom.

"The fuck?! Y/N where on earth did you even get this?"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'm just trying to enjoy writing the book as much as possible since the book is coming to an end sadly. I love you all my sweet and tangy sugar buns!