28

Y/N's POV:

"Hello, how can I help you today?"The kind woman behind the counter asked me.

"Hi, I am going to need Plan B."I said calmly. She nodded.

"Which brand would you like?"She asked.

"Umm, how about you pick out whichever brand seems best."I said nervously. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my torso and pulled me into a back hug. I knew who it was immediately because who else could it be?

"I'll be right back with your medication."The woman said giving us a genuine smile.

"Jungkook please don't squeeze me too hard I'm a little sore."I said making his grip on me loosen.

"Sorry."He said before burring his face in my neck. Just then the woman came back with a small white bag.

"Here you go."The woman said handing me the bag. Jungkook let go of me and took the bag from me.

"Thank you."I said to the woman and then walked away with Jungkook.

"We are going to need to buy new bedding, smoothie supplies, and some apology snacks."Jungkook said leading me to the bedding aisle.

"Apology snacks?"

"Yeah, they are for the guys. We made them all uncomfortable earlier."He said looking at the bedding.

"Oh, because we where loud?"I said asking for clarification.

"Yes, which one of these do you like?"Jungkook asked pointing at the bedding. There where so many options.

"How about these?"I said pointing to a white bedding set.

"That's the same one on your bed."Jungkook said picking it up.

"Exactly, I like that one but we ruined it....."I said looking down. Jungkook lifted my head up and placed a kiss on my nose.

"Don't sweat it. This one is perfect."He said and then placed the set into an abandoned cart.

"Are you sure, this one is kinda expensive?"I said looking at the price.

"I'm sure, now come push the cart little mama."Jungkook said making me lightly punch his arm.

"Shush I'm not a mommy!"I said and began pushing the cart.

"I'm teasing."He said coming up behind me and helping me push the cart. Suddenly I got the idea to stand on the bottom of the cart and lean against Jungkook as he pushed the cart.

"Where to next?"I asked as Jungkook pushed the cart past a few aisles.

"We are going to get some apology snacks now and then lastly get the smoothie stuff. If we get it last it can stay frozen longer."He said pushing us into a candy and chip aisle.

"Can I pick out the snacks?"I asked looking at the overwhelming aisle.

"Sure."He said and watched me step down. I looked around for a second and then started to gather the snacks. Once I was done I proudly showed Jungkook my arm full of snacks.

"What did you pick out?"Jungkook asked as I walked over to the cart.

"I got tteokbokki flavored chips for Namjoon, nerunerunerune candy for Taehyung, honey crisps for Jin and Jimin, and these special edition pocky flavors for Suga and Hoseok."I said as I placed the snacks in the cart.

"Perfect."Jungkook said. He gave me a cute smile that showed his bunny teeth making me smile in return.

"To our last stop."I said climbing back to my place on the cart. Jungkook chuckled and began pushing our cart to the freezer aisle. Once at a complete stop I climbed down.

"What sounds good?"Jungkook asked walking over to the freezer in front of us. Before I could ask a small child walked up to me and gently tugged on the end of my sleeve.

"Mommy?"It asked me. I smiled down at it and bent down to it's size. It was a small girl with two pig tails. She looked to be about 5 or 6.

"Hi."I said taking her hands in mine.

"Mommy?"She asked again.

"I'm not your mommy. Maybe we should find her though."I said making the small girl nod. Just then I noticed a woman looking at some frozen chicken nuggets. Quickly I took the girls hand and walked over to the woman. She didn't notice me so I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me? Is this you daughter?"I asked her. The woman froze for a second.

"Oh my gosh yes!"She said and then scooped the small girl in her arms.

"Mommy!"The girl said happily.

"Thank you so much for bringing her back."She said putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"No problem, have a nice day."I said kindly and then walked away.

"Aw, your such a good girl."Jungkook said patting my head. Jokingly I shook my booty as if I had a tail and put my hands up like paws.

"Woof."I said softly making him laugh.

"Ok, enough messing around. What flavors do you want?"Jungkook asked pointing to small bags of frozen fruit.

"How about one of each?"I said. He nodded and grabbed 4 bags.

"We are also going to need some juice."He said while placing the bags in the cart.

"Orange juice!"I said happily knowing that it would go well with all of the flavors we got. He nodded and then brought me to the juice aisle. Happily I put the orange juice into the cart and then followed him to the cash register. After paying for everything we packed up the car and began our journey back home.