42

"It's good to see you again Y/N." Martha said laying you on a bed. 

"It's nice to see you again Martha."You said in return. You where nervous but you still trusted her to take care of you. 

"Y/N there is something important that needs to happen after I run the tests. Actually it's about one more test that I need to run."Martha said, a blush beginning to creep up onto her face.

"What kind of test is it?"Namjoon asked. Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin where the only three that came with you today. It would be too much of a fuss to bring everyone over here and then to the airport. 

"Well, I need to observe Y/N while she is engaging in sexual intercourse. We need to be sure that every part of her body is functioning normally. It's the only test I have left after these small ones today." Martha said turning bright red. There was an awkward silence in the room for a minute before Jin spoke up.

"Do you have to observe her bodily reactions with a human or..."Jin trailed.

"It has to be with a human. The transmitters that we have to read the bodily reactions only seem to work on the human when they truly are having sex. When they know it's a robot, sex toy, or even a simulation the reactions just aren't the same."Martha explained looking down at her hands.

"So you where asking for volunteers."Namjoon said making her nod her head. Sighing Namjoon turned to Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, would you..."Jin began saying.

"I guess."Jungkook said turning red. Suddenly Martha threw herself onto Jungkook.

"Thank you so much! This is so important and if you had said no..."She said pulling herself off him. 

"Will this be recorded?"Jungkook asked with a tight expression. (lol idk how to explain it)

"Yes, but not the way your thinking. The transmitters will record everything but they won't be taking any videos."Martha explained walking over to you. Jungkook sighed in relief and walked over to your side.

"Is all of this ok?"He asked you lightly taking your small hand in his large one. 

"Yes."You said. Your voice sounded tight. You where unbelievably nervous now.

"Ok, now that that's settled let's get you to sleep. When you wake up you'll be ready to do the 'special' test."Martha said calmly taking your left arm and cleaning it.

"Uh, ok."You said nervously. The smell of the alcohol she used to clean your arm was strong and cold. Nervously you watched as Martha took a needle and injected it into your arm. Once the injection began going in you started to get a funny taste in your mouth. 

"Goodnight Y/N." Everyone in the room said sadly as everything started to go black. With one last look into Martha's sweet face everything had gone black.