8

Y/N's POV:

"You flip it like this." Jin said showing you how to flip a pancake. It wasn't as hard you thought.

"Oh." You said and bit your lip in concentration as you flipped your own pancake.

"Perfect now you wait for the other side to cook and then you take it off of the heat." He said.

"Then what?" You asked.

"Well then it's ready to eat." He explained. After the food was all cooked we all went to the table and began eating.

"We should take Y/N to the beach today since she's never been!"Hoseok shouted.

"Yeah!"Jungkook shouted excitedly.

"Ahh guys don't yell it's to early."Yoongi said rubbing the side of his head.

"Well if we are going to go all the way up to the beach we should go get ready to leave now."Namjoon said. We all nodded and got up to get ready. You went to your room and packed a towel and some extra clothes. When you were done you put my swim suit on under a simple white dress.

After that you put on some flip flops and walked into the living room.

"Bad news guys the big van broke down so we have to take the 7 seater so one of us will have to share seats or something." Namjoon said. We all nodded and then walked outside. Everyone got in the car except for yourself and Jimin.

"Do you mind if I sit on your lap?" You asked him. 

"I guess it'll be fine." He said and crawled in. Carefully yiu crawled in after him and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist and began to play with his phone. You looked at his phone and watched him play a game while Namjoon drove us to the beach. Your leg started to go numb so you shifted a little in his lap making him immediately lean back a little and grip your waist.

"Y/N you need to learn to not move when you're sitting on a guys lap." Jimin.

Jimin's POV:

"Do you mind if I sit on your lap?" Y/N asked me. I looked into the car at the boys who where all chuckling.

"I guess it'll be fine." I said and got in the car. Then she gracefully crawled in and placed her self in my lap. Of course she sits directly against my dick. Trying to control myself I decided to pull my phone out and play a game on my phone. I had to wrap an arm around her as I played so that she hopefully would move less.

Everything was going fine until she scooted back a little in an attempt to get comfortable. Unfortunately for me she ran her ass right over my dick. My back arched as immense pleasure spread through my body and I couldn't help squeezing her waist. As good as she felt I knew this wasn't right. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"Y/N you need to learn to not move when your sitting on a guys lap." I managed to say. I was getting hard but I knew that I needed to settle down.

"Wow Jimin calm down." Jungkook said. He was sitting next to me in the middle. 

"Hey who was it moaning yesterday." I teased him. He was about to say something but then we went over a speed bump forcing Y/N against me harder. A moan escaped my mouth as I got more pleasure from the tiny girl in my lap. Immediately I covered my mouth. All of the boys burst out laughing.

"Shut up guys!" I shouted at them. 

"What is so funny?" Y/N asked. Everyone stopped laughing.

Y/N's POV:

"Well you gave Jimin a boner." Jungkook said.

"What is a boner?" You asked confused.

"Well you see when I guy sees someone good looking, or feels something sexual his dick gets hard." Hoseok explained.