35

Something wet and rough was being dragged on my face repeatedly. I opened my eyes to see dumpling sitting in the bed next to me licking my face. A small chuckle erupted from Namjoon at the sight.

"Sorry she wanted in the bed."Namjoon said patting the small dog on the head. Immediately I sat up and began to pet dumpling.

"It's perfectly fine. I didn't get to say goodnight to her."I said as I watched her crawl into my lap. She nuzzled in my lap happily.

"The boys have to go into work today to get in a few work hours so it's just going to be me and Jin here today."Namjoon said. 

"What are we going to do today?"I asked curiously.

"Well I thought we'd go shopping for our vacation today. We go the day after you get tests done by Martha."He said calmly.

"Wait, I thought I had to wait another week before my body levels would be normal enough to test?"I asked confused.

"When I went to see Martha the night I left you with Yoongi she said that if you could keep some food down by the end of this week you should be susceptible for testing."

"Oh, does that mean I can try to eat today?"I asked excitedly. 

"Yes, so I'm having Jin make you some french toast!"Namjoon said excitedly. (If you dislike french toast or have dietary stuff that doesn't allow you to eat it just change it lol sry)

"Wow! When will it be ready?"

"In a few minutes. Why don't you go feed dumpling while we wait?"He suggested. I nodded and turned to look at the small dog in my lap.

"Dumpling are you hungry?"I asked making the dog bark and whine. (BoRk bork boRk 0.o sorry I'll leave now) Excitedly I picked up dumpling and carried her to my room. After setting her down I opened a spare drawer in my dresser that now stored all of dumplings things and pulled out her bag of food. Jimin had put a scoop in for me and marked it so I knew how much to feed her. Once I poured the kibble into her bowl she immediately began to eat.

"Sure are hungry aren't you?"I quietly asked under my breath as I put the food away.

"Y/N?"Someone called from outside of my room.

"Yes? Hold on I'm coming!"I shouted and got up to open the door. When I finally got it open Jin stood there with a light pink apron on.

"Breakfast is ready come eat."He said calmly.

"Yay!"I shouted happily and followed him down the hall. He was walking too slow so I jumped on his back without warning.

"Yah! You scared me!"He shouted as he caught my legs.

"Walk faster! I haven't eaten in forever I'm hungry!"I shouted while squishing my face against his making him chuckle. 

"Aish, fine."He sighed jokingly and lightly jogged to the kitchen table. Namjoon was there and so was the french toast. Immediately I began to shimmy down until Jin gently let go of me. 

"It looks so good!"I said and sat down next to Namjoon while Jin sat down on my left.

"Hyung please pass the syrup."Namjoon asked. Jin smiled and passed him the syrup.

"What is that?"I asked pointing to the sticky sauce Namjoon was pouring on his french toast that he referred to as syrup.

"This is syrup, it is sweet here try some."Namjoon said dipping his finger into the syrup and holding it in front of you. You opened your mouth and sucked the syrup off of his finger. The syrup was so sweet.

"Yummy!"You said happily. Namjoon's face began to turn a light shade of pink and Jin began to laugh.

"Namjoon she doesn't think like that stop it."Jin said with a smirk making Namjoon blush even more.