50

You had thought it over in Jimins arms last night. You knew who you where going to hangout with today. 

As they all came into the room they sat patiently waiting for the news. 

"So?"Namjoon asked curiously. You could change your mind any moment. You haven't told them yet. That small power makes you slightly nervous.

"I want to spend the day with Jin today."You said confidently.

"Oooo Jin gets her first guys."Yoongi teased while Jimin playfully hit Jins thighs. Giggles and laughter filled the room as everyone tackled Jin and gave him small playful hits.

"YAH! Don't mess up my hair or outfit!"Jin shouted as Namjoon ruffled his hair. Suddenly Jin pushed everyone off and stood above them.

"Sorry."Jungkook said quietly. Jin glared at him in response.

"When we get home I'm not feeding you, you, or you."Jin said pointing to Jimin, Yoongi, and lastly Namjoon. Sighing they got up and left the room. With a few whispers the other boys left nervously not wanting to have to feed themselves.

"What do you have planned for today?"You chuckled stepping towards Jin.

"It's a surprise, I recommend you change out of your Pj's Y/N."Jin chuckled pulling you into a hug.

"Hey, I want the perfect outfit for you I was thinking you could help me pick."You said gently pulling out of the hug. 

"Then right this way my dear lady."He said taking your hand and lightly pulling you to your suitcase. While you sat on the bed Jin began to rummage through the suitcase. 

"Ah, yes. This is perfect!"Jin said happily pulling out a cute winter outfit for you. 

(You have thick white tights, and some white sneakers to match)

After putting on the outfit Jin prepared for you he dragged you out of the hotel and began to walk down the block with you.

"Where are we going?"You asked curiously as he lead you down the beautiful snowy sidewalk. All around you there where small shops and businesses with hot ramen noodle signs or cute parchments displayed. 

"That is still a surprise love."Jin said taking your hand and putting it safely in his jacket pocket with his. Quickly you put your empty hand in your own pocket. 

"Your pockets are so warm!"You said softly squeezing his hand a little.

"It's because of this. Put it in your pocket."He said pulling a hot pad out of his other pocket and handing it to you. Obediently you put the small hot pouch in your pocket and let your hands warm up.

"But won't your other hand get cold?"You asked looking into his eyes.

"No, my pockets plenty warm now."He said smiling at you. His smile was so sweet and the snow was falling perfectly around and on him. "Stay still this is the perfect moment for a picture."He said pulling out a small Polaroid camera out of his pocket. He told you to look forward so he could get the perfect angle.