24

A/N: Sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long! This chapter was really hard to write for some reason. Idk, I have rewritten it 4 times. I also had a small computer problem so the chapter was delayed even more. Anyway I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting. Also can you give me some of your thoughts on Y/N losing her virginity? I want to lead up to it instead of it just happening. Love you guys!!

Y/N's POV:

After dinner was over we all went off to do our own things. Jin and Yoongi went to clean up, Namjoon and Hoseok went into their rooms, and Jimin, Jungkook, and Tae all began to play video games.

"Y/N come play with us!"Jimin whined from his seat on the couch. I quickly ran over and sat down between him and Taehyung. Seeing that I had sat behind him Jungkook scooted back next to my legs. I watched the game for a few rounds before suddenly a controller was put in my lap.

"You just have to kill this boss and then you fight Taehyung and Jungkookie to the death to see who gets to kiss the princess." Jimin explained. I nodded and let him help me with the controls. After we defeated the boss a huge amount of gold and jems spilled from a chest. I collected as many as I could before the pvp match began. I shot my arrows and magic at both Taehyung and Jungkook but they where higher levels then me so I sadly lost. (Guess the game part 2 lol)

"Jimin! Why is your character such a low level!?"I whined once I was defeated. 

"Hey! I am a high level! Jungkookie and Tae play more!"He whined back. Just then our eyes where glued back to the screen as Jungkook killed Taehyung and kissed the princess.

"The princess isn't even pretty."Taehyung said a little grumpily. 

"Who was the one wanting her kiss a few seconds ago?"Jungkook asked sarcastically.

"Shut up. Plus I have a better princess."Taehyung said and then scooped me into his lap making me giggle.

"Aw but I thought she was mine!"Jungkook whined scooping me from his lap. Tae went to get up but Jungkook bolted to his room and put me on the bed. Taehyungs running footsteps where coming closer as Jungkook bolted to the door to lock it. After successfully locking it he suddenly hid behind me.

"Jungkook what are you-"I was saying but then was cut off.

"Shhh he can unlock the door with a coin."He whispered. 

(In case your confused the other side of the lock has a flat insert lock looking thing if that makes any sense? Which is why he can use a coin to unlock it.)

A few seconds later the door unlocked and Tae opened the door. 

"Princess."Taehyung said making me smile. He held his arms out for me to go to him but suddenly he was shot in the chest with something. It was a nerf gun bullet. 

(if you don't know what a Nerf bullet it is, there you go ^)

I turned around to see Jungkook in a ridiculous get up. He was wearing a kids super hero mask, a black blanket as a cape, and his bangs where tied up in a cute ponytail.

I quickly dived out of the way laughing as the small war broke out

I quickly dived out of the way laughing as the small war broke out. At first it was just Jungkook pelting Taehyung with the small foam bullets but then Tae found a gun himself and fought back. Bullets where flying everywhere, at the walls, at the floor, and at the door. I was protected by Jungkooks sheets and pillows. Suddenly the sound of bullets hitting everything stopped and Namjoon entered.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in here?"Namjoon asked raising his voice a little. They both lowered their weapons.

"We where fighting for the princess?"Jungkook responded pointing at me. It sounded more like a question. Namjoon sighed.

"Aish, you two.."Namjoon said exiting the room. After Namjoon left the room Tae looked at Jungkook with a playful glare. Jungkook returned the look before the bullets began flying again. 

"Wait!"I shouted making them stop. They both looked at me concerned.

"What?"They both asked in unison.

"How do you know who wins?"I asked. They stopped and thought for a moment.

"How about the next person to be shot wins."Taehyung suggested. Jungkook nodded.

"Ok, the person who wins gets a sleep over tomorrow."I said making the competition more serious. (lol wut?) Jungkook suddenly took the mask off and dropped his cape to the floor as he gave Taehyung the deadliest glare I've ever seen. I was surprised that Taehyung hadn't exploded from the intensity of the glare.

"1,2,3!"Taehyung shouted and began to shoot. Jungkook dodged the bullets like a ninja and then whipped his gun out. He released one bullet and it hit Taehyung in the chest. Taehyung dramatically fell to the ground.

"Remember me my dear princess."He said and then pretended to be dead. Jungkook and I both began to laugh so hard that tears fell from our eyes. Suddenly the door opened again and Jin stood in the doorway.

"Jungkook, I have bad news."He said.