40

Namjoon's POV:

"Ok, guys Tae just called."I said getting the boys attention before I spring the question.

"What did he say?"Jimin asked.

"Is Y/N ok?"Yoongi asked. Everyone now had gathered around.

"Who the fuck bought Y/N a dildo?"I asked making them jump. It was silent in the small aisle of the store as they awkwardly looked around for the culprit. Sighing I had to look them over for any signs of guilt. Everyone looked a little embarrassed but Jimin really stood out to me. His ears where more red then everyone else's, he was twisting his fingers, and he had his feet turned inward. 

"Jimin?"I asked making him flinch. He looked into everyone's eyes pleading for help but sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I bought it for her when she first came to live with us."He said looking down at his feet.

"Jimin why would you do that? She didn't even understand sex from a non reproductive perspective then."I said stepping towards him.

"Well, you know. We all need to..."He said mumbling the very last part.

"What was that? We don't speak mumble bumble."I said raising an eyebrow while Hoseok burst out in laughter behind me.

"We all need to mast....."He said mumbling again.

"Jimin."I said growing inpatient. 

"WE ALL NEED TO MASTURBATE SOMETIMES AISH IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR!"Jimin yelled angrily making a store attendant rush over to us. 

"Excuse me sir if you don't stop shouting profanities we are going to have to ask you to leave." The small store attendant said awkwardly. Jimin looked as if he was about to set the poor man on fire at that moment.

"We are sorry it won't happen again."Jungkook said with a deep bow. Without another word the store attendant walked away.

"What the fuck Namjoon!"Jimin whisper shouted punching me in the chest a little harder then was necessary. 

"Hey at least I'm not the pervert buying girls dildos and screaming about masturbation in public."I said with a smirk. Before Jimin could explode Jin stepped in.

"Guys stop fighting it's pointless. Jimin isn't a pervert and Namjoon stop being a dick please."Jin said making me sigh. He was right I was being rude.

"I'm sorry Jimin I shouldn't have made you mad and embarrassed." I said looking him directly in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Joonie I shouldn't have been so inappropriate."Jimin apologized. Without a second thought I pushed past Jin and pulled Jimin into a hug. 

"So are we going to get snacks or what?" Yoongi asked making us all laugh.